PDA

View Full Version : Bottom to Top comments

AudioFan
11-11-2014, 06:59 AM
I just became a member of this Forum. I noticed that now that I am an "official member", when I open a thread - it has the newest comment at the top of the first page. The original and first comments made are on the bottom of the last page. This is upside down from what I was reading prior to becoming a member. That change seems strange to me. I am used to seeing the original/first comments at the top of the first page and continuing on to the latest/newest comments on the bottom of the last page. So I this something new, or did I do something wrong? :confused:

Maron Horonzakz
11-11-2014, 07:16 AM
You,l get used to it...

hjames
11-11-2014, 07:21 AM
You can change that in your User Settings page.
But like Maron sez - you get used to it.
I also like it with the newest posts on top

http://www.audioheritage.org/vbulletin/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_usage#faq_vb3_thread_display

I just became a member of this Forum. I noticed that now that I am an "official member", when I open a thread - it has the newest comment at the top of the first page. The original and first comments made are on the bottom of the last page. This is upside down from what I was reading prior to becoming a member. That change seems strange to me. I am used to seeing the original/first comments at the top of the first page and continuing on to the latest/newest comments on the bottom of the last page. So I this something new, or did I do something wrong? :confused: