View Full Version : What is this JBL woofer called?

05-10-2014, 04:34 PM
Hello Lansing Heritage! Yesterday I got this 15" speaker from JBL, but i know nothing about it.. What is this driver called? i'l have tried to search the numbers on the backside up on the internet, but no useable results :confused: Does anybody know what driver it is?? Sorry about my bad English :crying:

Fort Knox
05-10-2014, 05:01 PM
I get the feeling there's more to the story
how can you get a sp. from JBL and know nothing???

05-10-2014, 05:26 PM
It's from the brand JBL, got them from a person there sold out os his car-audio system, then i bought them because i'll thought it was a 2226h but now i can see it is not a 2226 but some other JBL woofer. Anyway i think it was a great deal, it's working fine, and cost me 56 USD. But i'll wanna know the name, and some data would be great!

05-10-2014, 06:00 PM
E140 or 2225. How thick is the magnet? 3/4" for 2225 and 7/8" for E140


Don C
05-10-2014, 06:04 PM
With the bucking magnet for use near a CRT TV, it looks like a 136HS. From an S2S sub.

05-10-2014, 06:49 PM
I forgot about that one. 136HS it is.