PDA

View Full Version : Need users Manual for JBL/UREI Sonipulse 100-A

wpod
02-20-2014, 07:54 AM
Greetings- I have googled my ass off and combed through countless files on JBL Pro and only came up with a brochure which lists the specs. Could someone point me in the right direction for an operators manual please??? Thanks very much, Paul

Odd
02-20-2014, 09:29 AM
Sonipulse 100-A

wpod
02-20-2014, 09:51 AM
The document that you proivided is exactly what I found on the web. I saw mention of a 34 page manual on eBay, but I see a lot of manuals on Ebay that are readily available here on LHS. Thanks, Paul

wpod
02-22-2014, 06:16 AM
I had run out of options in my attempts to find the users manual for the JBL/UREI Sonipulse 100A , so I decided to email JBL Pro late yesterday afternoon, somewhat expecting a negative reply sometime in the future. To my delight and gratitude, less than an hour after emailing JBL Pro, I received a reply from Everett Watts, stating that he had included 9 PDF files that contained the entire Sonipulse 100A users manual. I quickly downloaded and printed the files and then emailed Mr Watts (love that name!) to thank him as well as ask him if it were OK to donate this info to this website. He said "of course" and noted that this info was not presently listed on JBL Pro, but probably will be some time in the future under " Vintage JBL/UREI Electronics - Manuals". You've got to love a company that still supports a product that is nearly 35 years old! In any case, I'd like to forward these files to someone here at LHS that could post them in the Library. Thanks again JBL and Everett Watts!:applaud: regards, Paul

subwoof
02-27-2014, 07:25 PM
That guy is the best one there, period.