PDA

View Full Version : Synthesis Dealers in So Cal - Orange County Area

appdevman
01-28-2014, 07:29 PM
hello,
I wish to demo in person the 1400 Array and 880 center, I'm interested in those as my front 3 for home theater.

The Synthesis website dealer locator tool only shows results for one dealer in my area with the 'can demo' designation, and they are not answering my communications.

Can someone provide me with a list of known Synthesis dealers in the Orange County, CA area that can demo these for me? I need to hear in person.

I'm kind of interested in hearing the K2 S9900's as well. Will the K2's be a timbre match with the 880 center? Curious if K2's and 880 are a match and can be used for the 'front 3'.

Thanks and I love this site!! [been using JBL pro eqmt for dj'ing for over 20 years, and wont have it any other way!! I want horns in the living room now too.]

cheers :D

Dave_72
01-29-2014, 06:14 PM
hello,
I wish to demo in person the 1400 Array and 880 center, I'm interested in those as my front 3 for home theater.

The Synthesis website dealer locator tool only shows results for one dealer in my area with the 'can demo' designation, and they are not answering my communications.

Can someone provide me with a list of known Synthesis dealers in the Orange County, CA area that can demo these for me? I need to hear in person.

I'm kind of interested in hearing the K2 S9900's as well. Will the K2's be a timbre match with the 880 center? Curious if K2's and 880 are a match and can be used for the 'front 3'.

Thanks and I love this site!! [been using JBL pro eqmt for dj'ing for over 20 years, and wont have it any other way!! I want horns in the living room now too.]

cheers :D

Contact the Senior Sales Manager - Americas Region: [email protected]

That's what I did, and he helped me out. Hopefully he'll get back to you.

Take care.

jimg69
01-29-2014, 08:39 PM
Sadly, the so cal synthesis fan is not rewarded with local dealers, if you are serious, the only place to go is home audio sound in Brighton, CO. Ask for Greg. He has the whole line in house (literally), and you can hear them all to your hearts content. Plus, his pricing is hard to beat.

Mr. Widget
01-30-2014, 12:06 AM
There are other dealers too. ;)

I do agree that finding a dealer with demonstration facilities can be tricky.

Widget

appdevman
01-30-2014, 12:53 PM
Contact the Senior Sales Manager - Americas Region: [email protected]

That's what I did, and he helped me out. Hopefully he'll get back to you.

Take care.

Cool thanks very much

Retroman
01-30-2014, 07:32 PM
Give Ty Meyer a call and see if he has the Array Series set-up in one of their theaters: http://www.avdinc.com/showrooms.html

Dave_72
02-07-2014, 10:47 PM
Cool thanks very much

You're welcome. :)

Dave_72
02-07-2014, 10:49 PM
There are other dealers too. ;)

I do agree that finding a dealer with demonstration facilities can be tricky.

Widget

I know, it's a real problem, and with other top brands as well. :confused: