PDA

View Full Version : Fleetwood Mac Guitarist Bob Welch gone ......

SEAWOLF97
08-27-2013, 04:57 PM
http://blog.aarp.org/2012/06/08/fleetwood-mac-bob-welch-death-guitarist-suicide/?cmp=BAC-OUTBRAIN-BLOG_8448198_The-Takeaway-Fleetwood-Mac-Guitarist-Bob

hjames
08-27-2013, 06:17 PM
http://blog.aarp.org/2012/06/08/fleetwood-mac-bob-welch-death-guitarist-suicide/?cmp=BAC-OUTBRAIN-BLOG_8448198_The-Takeaway-Fleetwood-Mac-Guitarist-Bob
Been well over a year and the poor guy is still gone ...

Sorry about his passing ... a great part of the mid period Fleetwood Mac ... and a sad way to go.

SEAWOLF97
08-27-2013, 06:21 PM
Been well over a year and the poor guy is still gone ...

showed up in my news feed, guess I didn't look at dates

(under 1h 20m)

hjames
08-27-2013, 06:36 PM
(under 1h 20m)

What the heck is that all about - I had dinner, took a walk, watched a movie & checked mail before I head to bed ...
I don't clock your coming and going with any concern - but ... now you're timing my appearances?

That's getting a bit creepy, old friend!

SEAWOLF97
08-27-2013, 07:57 PM
What the heck is that all about - I had dinner, took a walk, watched a movie & checked mail before I head to bed ...
I don't clock your coming and going with any concern - but ... now you're timing my appearances?

That's getting a bit creepy, old friend!

others are aware of this phenom too ....

(a PM from a senior member) :

"too funny - too true"
>>we have guessing contests around here to see how long after any of my posts a snarky reply from HJ will show up.

"Cracked up laughing"

hjames
08-28-2013, 02:27 AM

"too funny - too true"
>>we have guessing contests around here to see how long after any of my posts a snarky reply from HJ will show up.

"Cracked up laughing"

Did something hurt your feelings, Tom, are you mad about something?
That's not meant to be snarky - just curious - you used to be friendly ...
You've been slapping at me for a while now - darned if I know why.

BMWCCA
08-28-2013, 04:16 AM

That senior member needs to pull their head out from that dark place and appreciate the contributions of our Senorita member!

All this because she dared to add to your thread to let us know that Bob Welch has been dead over a year already, and you took it as a "snarky reply"? :banghead:

Time to step away from the computer.
All audio, no attitude? Oh yeah, that's that other site. But can't we all just be friends here? :dont-know:

jbl
08-31-2013, 10:51 AM
I don't post here as much as I should, spend most of my 'net time over at AK (jblmar). Heather has been nothing short of a great asset sharing her on hands experience and always posting with informative, useful and accurate advise. By showing no respect for a fellow LHS member who contributes useful information rather than info we can get by turning on the TV, Radio or on the 'net, you defeat your own purpose to your thread. If you have nothing better to do than track Heather's post, don't post it here. Keep it to yourself. This may be news to you but everything we post is read world wide.