PDA

View Full Version : JBL Synthesis dealer in Brighton, Colorado

jimg69
06-29-2013, 10:46 AM
I took a recent family trip to Colorado just over a week ago and stumbled upon a JBL synthesis dealer in Brighton, Colorado. The name is Home Audio Sound. The owner, Greg Burns sells this product out of his home and each room is set up to amaze you with great sound. He has a rather large home and each room is set up to have a true audition of most, if not all, of JBL synthesis speakers, not to mention Mark Levinson, Revel, and Lexicon product. For example, upstairs in one room was the JBL DD 67000 set up in two channel mode being driven by Mark Levinson electronics. The sound? Absolutely superb. Next room, the full-line of Arrays, including the 1500 Sub. Really cool. Down the hall in another room was the S3900 being driven by vintage McIntosh electronics. Again, really nice, full-bodied sound and very smooth. It doesn't stop there. Down stairs, on the main floor, He has a 5.1 surround set up with JBL DD66000 and DD65000 speakers again, being powered by Mark Levinson electronics. You can only imagine how it sounded. Are we done, my wife looks at me? Not quite. In yet another room, set up in two-channel mode, was a pair of JBL S4700 speakers. The sound was very smooth, all-day listening potential qualities. Are you looking for good deals? The prices he quoted my wife and I were the best I've come across. This is the best show room I've come across displaying these products, and I live in Southern Ca. He also has vintage JBL studio monitors set up in his basement along with many other vintage JBL/McIntosh products he will sell you if you are interested. This place is worthy of anyone's short-list if you are seriously looking to purchase JBL synthesis product. Give Greg a visit. You'll be glad you did. His web-site is homeaudiosound.com. -Jim (from Irvine, Ca.)

JeffW
06-29-2013, 03:35 PM
I've done business with Greg before, he's a nice guy and I got exactly what was described. My deal was via Audiogon, back before the change up, but we also had a few telephone conversations along the way.

Dave_72
07-03-2013, 02:11 AM
Sounds like a great dealer! I like his website too, and I liked his facebook page...I wish I could have bought my S4700s through him. But when I upgrade to K2s, I will! haha. :D

Dave_72
07-03-2013, 02:13 AM
I took a recent family trip to Colorado just over a week ago and stumbled upon a JBL synthesis dealer in Brighton, Colorado. The name is Home Audio Sound. The owner, Greg Burns sells this product out of his home and each room is set up to amaze you with great sound. He has a rather large home and each room is set up to have a true audition of most, if not all, of JBL synthesis speakers, not to mention Mark Levinson, Revel, and Lexicon product. For example, upstairs in one room was the JBL DD 67000 set up in two channel mode being driven by Mark Levinson electronics. The sound? Absolutely superb. Next room, the full-line of Arrays, including the 1500 Sub. Really cool. Down the hall in another room was the S3900 being driven by vintage McIntosh electronics. Again, really nice, full-bodied sound and very smooth. It doesn't stop there. Down stairs, on the main floor, He has a 5.1 surround set up with JBL DD66000 and DD65000 speakers again, being powered by Mark Levinson electronics. You can only imagine how it sounded. Are we done, my wife looks at me? Not quite. In yet another room, set up in two-channel mode, was a pair of JBL S4700 speakers. The sound was very smooth, all-day listening potential qualities. Are you looking for good deals? The prices he quoted my wife and I were the best I've come across. This is the best show room I've come across displaying these products, and I live in Southern Ca. He also has vintage JBL studio monitors set up in his basement along with many other vintage JBL/McIntosh products he will sell you if you are interested. This place is worthy of anyone's short-list if you are seriously looking to purchase JBL synthesis product. Give Greg a visit. You'll be glad you did. His web-site is homeaudiosound.com. -Jim (from Irvine, Ca.)

What did you think of the S4700s as compared to the other speakers? :)

jimg69
07-03-2013, 08:03 AM
What did you think of the S4700s as compared to the other speakers? :)

I feel I could be able to enjoy them quite a bit. I think it is tough when you can immediately compare them to the dd67000 Everest. However, when Greg told me the price I could get them at I was amazed.

May I ask what you paid for your 4700s?

Dave_72
07-03-2013, 04:35 PM
I feel I could be able to enjoy them quite a bit. I think it is tough when you can immediately compare them to the dd67000 Everest. However, when Greg told me the price I could get them at I was amazed.

May I ask what you paid for your 4700s?

Cool, sounds great!

Sure, I paid $12000 inc. NV sales Tax, which is 8 percent!

What is the price you were quoted? You can PM me if you want...