PDA

View Full Version : 4344 comes home at last!!!

martin_wu99
01-10-2013, 03:40 AM
After a long selection process,4344 is finally at my friend's home.

Hook up with a set of EC(electro companiet),EMC-1UP+EC4.8+DUAL AW180,and many cabels(including PAD.SILVERTECH etc,over 100KRMB:eek:) together with is Spendor SP100+ST50 (supertweeter)

It sounds great:warm,thick and solid,nature,great momentum,easing!but lack of some smooth and delicate
I set ultra HF at" +3",HF at "-2".
Being no 2308 len,does it result very much? how to make up for?

ivica
01-10-2013, 06:30 AM

Hook up with a set of EC(electro companiet),EMC-1UP+EC4.8+DUAL AW180,and many cabels(including PAD.SILVERTECH etc,over 100KRMB:eek:) together with is Spendor SP100+ST50 (supertweeter)

It sounds great:warm,thick and solid,nature,great momentum,easing!but lack of some smooth and delicate
I set ultra HF at" +3",HF at "-2".
Being no 2308 lenses,does it result very much? how to make up for?

Hi martin_wu99,

I do believe that You will be satisfied with your 4344. In order to give You some 'idea' about the differences between 2308 with/without expectation, here is attached my measurements with JBL 2446J drivers with 2311 horn (believing almost the same spatial radiating characteristics as yours 2307/2312) measured with and without mentioned JBL Lenses 2308. My suggestion is "for sure" to try to get and to use 4344 with 2308 Lenses.
There is no smoothing in the measurements, but You can 'imagine' what it would like.

Regards
Ivica

Dave_72
01-10-2013, 01:35 PM
Very nice setup, martin!!! :cool:

martin_wu99
01-11-2013, 12:55 AM
Hi martin_wu99,

I do believe that You will be satisfied with your 4344. In order to give You some 'idea' about the differences between 2308 with/without expectation, here is attached my measurements with JBL 2446J drivers with 2311 horn (believing almost the same spatial radiating characteristics as yours 2307/2312) measured with and without mentioned JBL Lenses 2308. My suggestion is "for sure" to try to get and to use 4344 with 2308 Lenses.
There is no smoothing in the measurements, but You can 'imagine' what it would like.

Regards
Ivica

Ivica
Thanks for your professsipnal explaination:D
We both feel that the HF is somewhat too much,so i adjust the HF button at "-2" position,does it work?
and we are looking for 2308 lenses.

martin_wu99
01-11-2013, 01:02 AM
Very nice setup, martin!!! :cool:
Thank you Dave
Please show your S4700 setup:applaud:
How about S4600,S4700,S4800?i have a difficult choise in 4344mkii,4365,1400,4600,4700,4800:banghead:

Dave_72
01-13-2013, 11:12 PM
Thank you Dave
Please show your S4700 setup:applaud:
How about S4600,S4700,S4800?i have a difficult choise in 4344mkii,4365,1400,4600,4700,4800:banghead:

You're welcome. I don't have a camera right now! I will have to use a throwaway one with film.

I don't know all of those, really. But I will say the S4700 is good!

Dave_72
01-18-2013, 04:03 AM
A good friend of mine took this photo. Cell phone camera, so excuse the quality.

martin_wu99
01-20-2013, 11:21 PM
A good friend of mine took this photo. Cell phone camera, so excuse the quality.
Thanks for your show

Then what's your setup?
I think it''s too simple and crude,please be good to S4700:D

Dave_72
01-21-2013, 09:43 PM
Thanks for your show

Then what's your setup?
I think it''s too simple and crude,please be good to S4700:D

Ok, no problem...

Amp: Bryston 4BSST

preamp: Bryston BP6P

CD player: Onkyo DX-7555

Turntable: Technics 1210M5G w/ Audio Technica AT150MLX cartridge

interconnects: FM Acoustics P.I.T., Technics OFC from turntable to preamp.

speaker cable Bryston SC4.

Why simple and crude? :blink:

martin_wu99
01-21-2013, 11:16 PM
Ok, no problem...

Amp: Bryston 4BSST

preamp: Bryston BP6P

CD player: Onkyo DX-7555

Turntable: Technics 1210M5G w/ Audio Technica AT150MLX cartridge

interconnects: FM Acoustics P.I.T., Technics OFC from turntable to preamp.

speaker cable Bryston SC4.

Why simple and crude? :blink:
I think this gear can not match S4700,they are too lower grade:blink:
Why not try Pass\Gryphon\Burmester\Mark\Krell\Coda\Nagra\Jeff\ ARC\Boulder\Threshold\Goldmound\FM,or simple Accphase\Lux?:confused:

caladois
01-22-2013, 06:04 AM
I don't understand. Bryston is a very good stuff too !!!

hjames
01-22-2013, 06:31 AM
So - this is your friend's speakers and system in the picture, and not your own?
Looks like a very nice system to enjoy, thank you for sharing.

Dave_72
01-22-2013, 07:29 AM
Why not try Pass\Gryphon\Burmester\Mark\Krell\Coda\Nagra\Jeff\ ARC\Boulder\Threshold\Goldmound\FM,or simple Accphase\Lux?:confused:

I will probably upgrade in the future. Takes money to do so. I don't have the money yet! This is an expensive hobby! :D

Dave_72
01-22-2013, 07:31 AM

It is, but it's not considered real high end by some people. That's ok.

BMWCCA
01-22-2013, 08:21 AM
I think this gear can not match S4700,they are too lower grade:blink:Why not try Pass\Gryphon\Burmester\Mark\Krell\Coda\Nagra\Jeff\ ARC\Boulder\Threshold\Goldmound\FM,or simple Accphase\Lux?:confused:And you're a dickhead for mentioning it. No, I won't cut you slack for a language barrier. I think you know exactly what you mean to say.

Nothing wrong with what he's got. Why not insult me because my 4345s are running on $300 worth of 20-year-old Crowns bi-amped? Remember, it's all about the sound, not how much money you spend. Most capitalists in a communist society forget that and go only for the bling. Those who can afford it in any country should be donating the cost of those amps to feed the poor and starving in their or some other country where it would buy so much. But then corruption doesn't seem to have a conscience.

Back on topic, it appears even Dave's not impressed whether it's the speakers or the amps is hard to tell: http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?cspkr&1353037807

Now I'll shut-up if you will! :moon:

richluvsound
01-22-2013, 09:02 AM
Hi Dave ,

I'm sure the sound will improve to your ear with time . Nothing wrong with Bryston in my experience . I use a 20 year old Bryston pre - had it next to Pass pre ... not much between them . The 4bsst is a pretty impressive starter amp LOL ..

Have you thought of experimenting with lifting the speakers off the floor - get the HF ear height ?

Rich

4313B
01-22-2013, 09:11 AM
Why not insult me because my 4345s are running on $300 worth of 20-year-old Crowns bi-amped?Good grief! You've got to be kidding me! At least I have the class to run my Everest II clones with $400 worth of 18-year old Citation 22's bi-amped. I think you need to get with the program.

;)

I just checked the age on my Citation 22's and they're more like 26 years old! :o:
I wished they'd blow up and die already so I'd have a decent excuse to get some new amps. :D

Back on topic, it appears even Dave's not impressed whether it's the speakers or the amps is hard to tell: http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?cspkr&1353037807
Alot of us are used to being able to dial our JBL's in using the ubiquitous L-Pads (or straps in the case of the 250Ti) of yesteryear. I'm guessing those S4700's would be a bit too hot for me personally right out of the box.

Odd
01-22-2013, 02:30 PM

Picture in post # 1 shows several components from Electrocompaniet, made in Norway. They are not listed here?

Electrocompaniet (http://www.electrocompaniet.com/)

ivica
01-22-2013, 03:11 PM

I do believe that any decent 100W+ amplifier, would outperform any "multimillion" speaker, from the point of frequency response, THD/SHD, IM distortion, linearity etc....

Regards
ivica

martin_wu99
01-22-2013, 09:55 PM
Bryston is a good machine indeed,but i think it is a muscle machine:blink:

martin_wu99
01-22-2013, 11:15 PM
So - this is your friend's speakers and system in the picture, and not your own?
Looks like a very nice system to enjoy, thank you for sharing.
Yes,we flied to Hangzhou and visited seller's home, i help my friend checked the spearker thoroughly: disassemble all drivers,only mid-range drivers and woofers foam surround are replaced,the others are OK.
You can see my gear:D
Speakers:4208、euro L80、4628B、4698B、4612B、active Behringer 2031
Amp.:BGW 7500t、8500t,Ecler 1360e、Citronic PPX900、soundcraftsmen、two SAE P500、DIY tube preamp NAD917 AV preamp.
But i sold them all:eek:
I'm going to set up a new system,4344MKII、4365、S4700 (9900、66000 is too expensive)is my consideration.
Any suggestion?:applaud:

martin_wu99
01-22-2013, 11:34 PM
I will probably upgrade in the future. Takes money to do so. I don't have the money yet! This is an expensive hobby! :D
I do not want you to waste your money, i just suggest you to make full use of your S4700.give S4700 appropriate treatment.
But if you only like Pops and rock'n'rolls,forget my words,just enjoy your S4700;)

martin_wu99
01-22-2013, 11:40 PM
It is, but it's not considered real high end by some people. That's ok.
You have to try several combos and find out which one is your most favourites:D

martin_wu99
01-23-2013, 02:15 AM
And you're a dickhead for mentioning it. No, I won't cut you slack for a language barrier. I think you know exactly what you mean to say.

Nothing wrong with what he's got. Why not insult me because my 4345s are running on $300 worth of 20-year-old Crowns bi-amped? Remember, it's all about the sound, not how much money you spend. Most capitalists in a communist society forget that and go only for the bling. Those who can afford it in any country should be donating the cost of those amps to feed the poor and starving in their or some other country where it would buy so much. But then corruption doesn't seem to have a conscience.

Now I'll shut-up if you will! :moon:
So funny,why are you so exciting?i just only want to share my experience with Dave on JBL's setup:D
Are you sure that you are thinking with your head?
Remember,boss have no time to brower here and have no interesting chatting with sb like you,they will just buy a set of an expensive HIFI system and show off to their guests,they seldem turn the power on.
and nobody here stupid enough to spend more money just for show off and don't care about sound quality.
If you are satisfied with your 4345's setup,it's OK,no one here will laugh at it,it's your business.
Look at my gear,i am not rich or a boss myself,i just made a kind reminding to Dave that 4700 deserves better treatment and could sound better.
Take care

martin_wu99
01-23-2013, 02:22 AM
Hi Dave ,

I'm sure the sound will improve to your ear with time . Nothing wrong with Bryston in my experience . I use a 20 year old Bryston pre - had it next to Pass pre ... not much between them . The 4bsst is a pretty impressive starter amp LOL ..

Have you thought of experimenting with lifting the speakers off the floor - get the HF ear height ?

Rich
Dave, That's a very good suggestion,you can make your 4700 a wooden stand or steel stand,they will sound differently,just try it;)

martin_wu99
01-23-2013, 02:42 AM
Good grief! You've got to be kidding me! At least I have the class to run my Everest II clones with $400 worth of 18-year old Citation 22's bi-amped. I think you need to get with the program.

;)

I just checked the age on my Citation 22's and they're more like 26 years old! :o:
I wished they'd blow up and die already so I'd have a decent excuse to get some new amps. :D

Alot of us are used to being able to dial our JBL's in using the ubiquitous L-Pads (or straps in the case of the 250Ti) of yesteryear. I'm guessing those S4700's would be a bit too hot for me personally right out of the box.
Why is it a insult?:dont-know:expensive machine must has its reasons.the designer of the top brand machine may deceive some people at the time, but they can not deceive everyone for every years
please make full use of your E2,but DIY is a another fun.

martin_wu99
01-23-2013, 02:52 AM
Picture in post # 1 shows several components from Electrocompaniet, made in Norway. They are not listed here?

Electrocompaniet (http://www.electrocompaniet.com/)
Yes, EC has a very high performance-price ratio,especial CD player.it is said that EMC-1UP cannot be defeated within 5W RMB(EMC-1UP is 2.5W RMB)

martin_wu99
01-23-2013, 03:09 AM
I do believe that any decent 100W+ amplifier, would outperform any "multimillion" speaker, from the point of frequency response, THD/SHD, IM distortion, linearity etc....

Regards
ivica
Any decent 100W+ amplifier would push any "multimillion" speaker,but whether they could push better and tastefully is anothing:D
One products can not be wholely described only by several specifications.maybe you like BMW,but Toyota can give you the same power,same high speed,but it cannot give you somthing that BMW can do,that's why BMW is more expensive,besides brand and logo.

Regards
Martin

4313B
01-23-2013, 08:02 AM
expensive machine must has its reasonsLabor.
please make full use of your E2They are being fully used.

ngccglp
01-23-2013, 04:49 PM
One of the reason why I like JBL 43 series monitors is that it sounds good even with a decent integrated amp. :bouncy:

I think Martin's old system will thrash the 4344 if properly set up... :D

martin_wu99
01-23-2013, 10:41 PM
One of the reason why I like JBL 43 series monitors is that it sounds good even with a decent integrated amp. :bouncy:

I think Martin's old system will thrash the 4344 if properly set up... :D
Thank you:applaud:
4628B+4698B shocked everyone around me.:bouncy:
but they say it lack of exquisite:crying:

martin_wu99
01-23-2013, 10:43 PM
Labor.They are being fully used.
Not so simple;)

Dave_72
01-24-2013, 12:57 PM
Alright, everyone settle down....:D

I'm not against upgrading, I'm aware there's better, but it costs $$$$$, and I don't have that just at the moment.

I just bought these speakers, ya know?

Thanks for the thumbs up on Bryston. It's not bad equipment at all. You could do a lot worse.

As for my audiogon review...true, I really didn't like the S4700s at first, and I couldn't say whether it was me, the speakers, or the electronics.

As for putting the speakers on stands...maybe, but on my couch, they tweets are ear height.

I hope this helps! Chat with you guys later! :cool:

richluvsound
01-24-2013, 04:52 PM
Dave,

The height is one reason ,but de-coupling the LF from a carpeted floor could help the overall balance of the sound .... Further to something 4313b said about the very forward sound of Bryston . Thats not a bad thing ,but it has been my experience Bryston power amps and high efficiency horn systems .

I have found class A and valves to work best for me . Either way , your in for some fun and tons of enjoyment trying things out .

Keep us updated ands thanks for posting .

Rich

martin_wu99
01-24-2013, 09:28 PM
Alright, everyone settle down....:D

I'm not against upgrading, I'm aware there's better, but it costs $$$$$, and I don't have that just at the moment.

I just bought these speakers, ya know?

Thanks for the thumbs up on Bryston. It's not bad equipment at all. You could do a lot worse.

As for my audiogon review...true, I really didn't like the S4700s at first, and I couldn't say whether it was me, the speakers, or the electronics.

As for putting the speakers on stands...maybe, but on my couch, they tweets are ear height.

I hope this helps! Chat with you guys later! :cool:
Sure thing, upgrading have to wait for a while,but a stand is nessessary.

martin_wu99
01-24-2013, 09:37 PM
Dave,

The height is one reason ,but de-coupling the LF from a carpeted floor could help the overall balance of the sound .... Further to something 4313b said about the very forward sound of Bryston . Thats not a bad thing ,but it has been my experience Bryston power amps and high efficiency horn systems .

I have found class A and valves to work best for me . Either way , your in for some fun and tons of enjoyment trying things out .

Rich
Great!Bryston is not bad,but it is just so so.it is by no meaning cheap,we'v tried its CD player and amp.
You are right,we have a vivid saying,without tube,JBL will not sing well.without tube, horn will not sound good.

BMWCCA
01-24-2013, 09:51 PM
You are right,we have a vivid saying,without tube,JBL will not sing well.without tube, horn will not sound well.

We have a saying here, too: Load of crap. :banghead:

martin_wu99
01-24-2013, 10:48 PM
Haha,pls say something usful:blink:

Dave_72
01-25-2013, 01:31 PM
Dave,

Rich

Ok, thanks for the suggestion.

I am interested in Class A solid state. That will probably be my next move in ampiflication. From which company, I'm not sure yet. Contenders at the moment are Coda, Pass Labs, and Accuphase.

I will, and you're welcome.

Dave_72
01-25-2013, 01:32 PM
Sure thing, upgrading have to wait for a while,but a stand is nessessary.

Ok, thanks.

Dave_72
01-25-2013, 01:35 PM
Great!Bryston is not bad,but it is just so so.it is by no meaning cheap,we'v tried its CD player and amp.
You are right,we have a vivid saying,without tube,JBL will not sing well.without tube, horn will not sound good.

Ah yes, however, correct me if I'm wrong, but JBL voices the speakers with high powered Mark Levinson solid state amps, not tubes. Just saying.

hjames
01-25-2013, 04:00 PM
Ah yes, however, correct me if I'm wrong,
but JBL voices the speakers with high powered Mark Levinson solid state amps, not tubes. Just saying.

Run your system with the gear you have found and that you like.

Ignore the trolls that tell you otherwise.
Its your music, its your money, they are your ears. :banana:

Dave_72
01-25-2013, 05:13 PM
Run your system with the gear you have found and that you like.

Ignore the trolls that tell you otherwise.
Its your music, its your money, they are your ears. :banana:

Thanks, I appreciate that. You're right on the money.

I do like the Bryston stuff, but again, would like to upgrade.

However, am I happy with what I have? Definitely.

I could do a lot worse...

fpitas
01-25-2013, 06:14 PM
I am interested in Class A solid state. That will probably be my next move in ampiflication. From which company, I'm not sure yet. Contenders at the moment are Coda, Pass Labs, and Accuphase.

Don't forget Nelson Pass's "other" company, First Watt:

http://www.firstwatt.com/

I'm using a First Watt J2 to drive my horns; it's a fine sounding amplifier.

SEAWOLF97
01-25-2013, 06:34 PM

:no::no:

OMG ... :eek: (I agree wif Phil again , has Hell frozen over ? )

BMWCCA
01-25-2013, 07:47 PM
:no::no:

OMG ... :eek: (I agree wif Phil again , has Hell frozen over ? )

Lets show them pictures of our cars again so they can see how different we really are!

Mine:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/BMWCCA1/E34.jpg

Dave_72
01-25-2013, 10:13 PM
Don't forget Nelson Pass's "other" company, First Watt:

http://www.firstwatt.com/

I'm using a First Watt J2 to drive my horns; it's a fine sounding amplifier.

Ok, thanks. Much appreciated. :)

SEAWOLF97
01-26-2013, 11:12 AM
Lets show them pictures of our cars again so they can see how different we really are!

Mine:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/BMWCCA1/E34.jpg

mine:

fpitas
01-26-2013, 02:44 PM
If you're interested, Reno Hi-Fi is the place to get First Watt. They have a used F3 for sale right now:

http://www.renohifi.com/FirstInStock.htm

Ok, thanks. Much appreciated. :)

richluvsound
01-26-2013, 03:00 PM
Dave,

There are a few of us that have had excellent results building our own amps ...... The F and J series don't quite have the power needed .

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pass-labs/

Rich

Dave_72
01-26-2013, 04:23 PM
Thanks again. :)

martin_wu99
01-27-2013, 06:34 AM
Ah yes, however, correct me if I'm wrong, but JBL voices the speakers with high powered Mark Levinson solid state amps, not tubes. Just saying.
Many many people said JBL+MARK,JBL+MACINTOSH,JBL+ACCUPHASE are golden combos,they will never go wrong:D
But in China,some old JBL players think that with tubes,JBL will sound better,with tubes horns will be better;)
Tubes can balance out JBL's punchy.

hjames
01-27-2013, 06:47 AM
Plenty of folks in US run JBLs with tubes as well -
Like many things in audio, its just a matter of what you like.

Many many people said JBL+MARK,JBL+MACINTOSH,JBL+ACCUPHASE are golden combos,they will never go wrong:D
But in China,some old JBL players think that with tubes,JBL will sound better,with tubes horns will be better;)

martin_wu99
01-27-2013, 06:55 AM
You are right, perhaps others' paradise maybe your hell.
Trust yourself,but obey some basic rule. :D

BMWCCA
01-27-2013, 07:23 AM

And maybe they're listening to old JBLs with their old ears on their old tubes instead of modern systems or at least modern networks. :dont-know:

4313B
01-27-2013, 07:27 AM
You are right, perhaps others' paradise maybe your hell.Well, think of all the people that dislike JBL. You can't throw a stone at any of these conventions without hitting one.

hjames
01-27-2013, 08:23 AM
You are right, perhaps others' paradise maybe your hell.
Trust yourself,but obey some basic rule. :D

You really do need to give folks more of a break here -
not everyone follows your narrow opinion down the line -
and the folks who have built and collected systems they enjoy and appreciate
get pretty offended when some character tells them their choice are ignorant,
or whatever it is you keep insisting.

Dave_72
01-27-2013, 03:01 PM

You avoided what I said, that's ok. No worries. The speakers are not voiced with tubes, and probably haven't been in years. That was my point.

Anyway, listen man, you wanted me to show my system, you criticized it and gave me a hard way to go about it, and in hindsight I should have never posted it.

Now quit being such a pest, and contribute something worthwhile to this discussion! lol.

1audiohack
01-27-2013, 04:09 PM
I'm glad you showed it, I really like the looks of those. Since we're both in Vegas we should swap some S4700 for some 1400 Array listening experience.

Now down to business, lets start a worldwide audio flame war and battle out whos got better power, those of us with 60Hz power or the rest of you all with 50Hz. :p

Dave_72
01-27-2013, 04:38 PM
I'm glad you showed it, I really like the looks of those. Since we're both in Vegas we should swap some S4700 for some 1400 Array listening experience.

Now down to business, lets start a worldwide audio flame war and battle out whos got better power, those of us with 60Hz power or the rest of you all with 50Hz. :p

Ok, cool. Thanks. Yeah, sounds good!

lol.

pos
01-27-2013, 04:42 PM
it was your buddies system, but you carefully didn't mention that until folks specifically asked you.

Come on Heather, it was the first line of the opening post:
After a long selection process,4344 is finally at my friend's home.:D ;)
That said, I agree with you on the big picture...

Trust yourself,but obey some basic rule. :DUsing tubes is certainly not the kind of rule I would personally follow (let alone enforce!).

I think those words from Heater are wise and you should meditate them before criticizing other members' systems:

And here is a quote of Greg Timbers himself (http://www.audioheritage.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?10490-The-JBL-4345-Club&p=110075&viewfull=1#post110075) (whom opinion I am sure you will respect) on the same line:

Remember that sound and music enjoyment are very personal things and that what makes you happy may or may not please others. Screw them. If you are happy and no one is geting hurt then go for it. No loudspeaker system even approaches real life so there is plenty of room for interpretation.

So please Martin, act more friendly and try not to hurt anyone's sensibility. After all we are here to share, and only for the fun.

martin_wu99
01-28-2013, 05:59 AM
And maybe they're listening to old JBLs with their old ears on their old tubes instead of modern systems or at least modern networks. :dont-know:
Maybe we are old-school men, and can not catch you modern guys and modern 4345 system:crying:

martin_wu99
01-28-2013, 06:36 AM
You really do need to give folks more of a break here -
not everyone follows your narrow opinion down the line -
and the folks who have built and collected systems they enjoy and appreciate
get pretty offended when some character tells them their choice are ignorant,
or whatever it is you keep insisting.
Oh,that is not the case:banghead:
I just want to share some experience with Dave on JBL gears, and chatting freely,lightly:D

martin_wu99
01-28-2013, 07:00 AM
You avoided what I said, that's ok. No worries. The speakers are not voiced with tubes, and probably haven't been in years. That was my point.

Anyway, listen man, you wanted me to show my system, you criticized it and gave me a hard way to go about it, and in hindsight I should have never posted it.

Now quit being such a pest, and contribute something worthwhile to this discussion! lol.
You konw my vocabulary is limited,and i could not catch your point.I hope I didn't offend you,i listed some cases just for a freely and widely discuessing.

Friend,forget all about it,just enjoy your 4700:applaud:

martin_wu99
01-28-2013, 07:28 AM
Come on Heather, it was the first line of the opening post: :D ;)
That said, I agree with you on the big picture...

Using tubes is certainly not the kind of rule I would personally follow (let alone enforce!).

I think those words from Heater are wise and you should meditate them before criticizing other members' systems:

And here is a quote of Greg Timbers himself (http://www.audioheritage.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?10490-The-JBL-4345-Club&p=110075&viewfull=1#post110075) (whom opinion I am sure you will respect) on the same line:

So please Martin, act more friendly and try not to hurt anyone's sensibility. After all we are here to share, and only for the fun.
Pos,i'm so vexed of being misunderstanding:banghead:
Someone always stare at me,language is not a barrier,pride and prejudice that is the question.
Back to 4344,my friends and i carefully compare 4344 with SP100,we both think 4344 lack of some exquisite,then how to make up for it?

Dave_72
01-28-2013, 02:49 PM
You konw my vocabulary is limited,and i could not catch your point.I hope I didn't offend you,i listed some cases just for a freely and widely discuessing.

Friend,forget all about it,just enjoy your 4700:applaud:

It's cool. No worries. Happy listening. :)