PDA

View Full Version : Jbl 4355 xover

discus96
11-22-2012, 08:48 AM
Dear All,

I would like to clone a JBL 4355 monitor, as I have all the drivers, but I really don't know where to buy the Crossover.
I was thinking to buy an active crossover, but I need five stereo amps for this four way system!!

I know that Giskard if I'm not mistaken produced a few 3155 charge coupled Xovers.

I have no capability to do it myself even with the electric scheme in my hands, any ideas if somebody is able tio produce a 3155 for me ?

I would be very gratefull if you can indicate me someone who can take care of this challenge.

Thank you

Rolf
11-22-2012, 01:40 PM
Hi. You can contact Giskard in the US, Guido in Germany or Ian I Australia. They can all do it. This is CC network. I bought mine from Guidio. Perfect, and sound from the original to the CC is unbelievable.

Rolf

Dear All,

I would like to clone a JBL 4355 monitor, as I have all the drivers, but I really don't know where to buy the Crossover.
I was thinking to buy an active crossover, but I need five stereo amps for this four way system!!

I know that Giskard if I'm not mistaken produced a few 3155 charge coupled Xovers.

I have no capability to do it myself even with the electric scheme in my hands, any ideas if somebody is able tio produce a 3155 for me ?

I would be very gratefull if you can indicate me someone who can take care of this challenge.

Thank you

discus96
11-22-2012, 02:56 PM
Thank you Rolf,

you are very kind, I don't think there is much people on this earth that can do this job!

Rolf
11-22-2012, 03:24 PM
You are right! That is why I contacted Guido witch is the same person I drove to Germany to bye my 4343B's. He knows, and it did not take long before I had them. Installing them I had Guidio to mark all cables where they should go. Very nice silver (i think) cables. Of coerce this is quite expensive. As far as I can remember the two networks was about US$ 1900. I was worth it.

The other two I told you about can do the same.

Rolf

Thank you Rolf,

you are very kind, I don't think there is much people on this earth that can do this job!