PDA

View Full Version : California Audio Show nothern CA

DavidF
07-11-2012, 05:19 PM
I know, "nothern CA" is not a place...

Aug. 3-5 will be the third year for this fledgling audio show. Not in the same league as The Newport show down south but then again not so crowded that you can't get into the elevators much less the rooms.

Looks like the Tannoy Westminster Royals will be in attendance. I will have to get some brown and grey tweeds and a yellow sweater for what I expect to be an august performance.

http://www.caaudioshow.com/index.php

4313B
07-12-2012, 05:30 AM
Looks like the Tannoy Westminster Royals will be in attendance.What about the brand new DC10A?

Their new Precision models could be interesting too.

DavidF
07-31-2013, 07:05 PM
The California Audio Show coming up Aug 9, 10 & 11. Almost upon us.

Not as fun as the Lansing get togethers at Ti Domes abode but may be of interest to some up around the Bay Area.

http://caaudioshow.com/products-page/product-category/3-day-pass-cas4

I have no affiliation, by the way. Just planning to attend.

svollmer
08-01-2013, 04:34 AM
It looks like there will be some really good exibitors. We just had the Capital Audiofest here in the DC area. It was pretty good, but I'm afraid if more people who love audio don't show up, it will fade away. Hopefully, everyone within visiting distance will take the time to attend your show. Have a great time!

DavidF
08-01-2013, 07:07 AM
It looks like there will be some really good exibitors. We just had the Capital Audiofest here in the DC area. It was pretty good, but I'm afraid if more people who love audio don't show up, it will fade away. Hopefully, everyone within visiting distance will take the time to attend your show. Have a great time!

I have been scanning some of the reviews from attendees of the Capital event. I am always torn between having a good attendance to sustain the event and having so many people jostling about crowded rooms.

Dan
08-01-2013, 08:21 AM
I am planning to attend. Thank you for posting it.

Dan