PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard from MatsJ lately?

baldrick
01-18-2012, 01:45 PM
In December last year I agreed with MatsJ trading my Crown Studio Reference amp + money for his K2/Array speakers.

I shipped my amp to Sweden a week before christmas and he was gogin to ship the speakers same time, but after christmas night I haven't heard anything from Mats. Luckily my amp was stopped in custom so I got it returned early this year so the deal didn't cost me more than a $250 in shipping.

But I was wondering if someone have heard from MatsJ lately or if something has happend to him?? I have "known" him (through Internet) for several years and I don't think he wanted to scam me but nothing makes any sense at all...

Mr. Widget
01-19-2012, 12:29 AM
I haven't "talked" to him in quite a while. Checking the forum he last visited the site Dec. 29th.

Widget

matsj
01-21-2012, 01:11 PM
I´m alive! I have been away in work. Since i´m breaking up with my "girlfriend" , house owner and boss i have been in a strange situation. I have a long story but i´ll not share it here.

Baldrik: i hope our deal works out and i will pay my part of deal. I don´t want a bad reputation here or somewhere else.

mats

baldrick
01-21-2012, 05:28 PM
Very nice to finally hear from you Mats :) Mystery solved and we can take the rest private from here and hopefully we can find a good way to finish our deal :)

pos
01-22-2012, 04:08 AM
Hi Matsj

How is you TAD system going on?

matsj
01-22-2012, 04:51 AM
Good Baldrik.

Pos: It´s going slowly forward. But now when i´m single again i can focus on my own again.

Since my friend/boss since 25 years passed away 4 years ago i have been working around the clock. I putted all my own stuff on a shelf and helped his wife with kids and the big house. I hoped i could find some time to fix my own stuff but no. So i have sold the most of my stuff. Baldrik wants the K2/Array system. I plays with Richs 4345 and i´ll keep them. His wife/my new boss and i become a little more than friends and haved a good time in 3 years.

For some month ago she said she have meet a new guy. And i have to move on and fiend another place to live.

Now everybody know why i haven´t updated my stuff here.

mats

Rolf
01-22-2012, 10:06 AM
Very sorry to hear this Mats. Think ahead. You are not the first, and will not be the last to experience this. It's a tuff time, and probably will be for some time. It's a + that you have many good friends here on the forum. It (this forum) helped me when my wife passed away a couple a years ago.