PDA

View Full Version : altec m19 crossover wirering

madman366
12-02-2011, 02:20 AM
hey everyone my name is dennis and i am new here also a new altec owner just picked up some non working m19s also no original drivers i already bought new ones from gpa i pulled the crossovers to clean lpads and make a cap list and some of the speaker leads were not connected i need to find out where the pos/neg wires go for both in and output i have searched but cant find anything my new drivers will be in today and i want to get these bad boys up and running can somebody help a new guy out thanks in advance dennis they are the stock crossover with two dials model# 1201-8a thanks again

Hey19
12-02-2011, 06:03 AM
hey everyone my name is dennis and i am new here also a new altec owner just picked up some non working m19s also no original drivers i already bought new ones from gpa i pulled the crossovers to clean lpads and make a cap list and some of the speaker leads were not connected i need to find out where the pos/neg wires go for both in and output i have searched but cant find anything my new drivers will be in today and i want to get these bad boys up and running can somebody help a new guy out thanks in advance dennis they are the stock crossover with two dials model# 1201-8a thanks again

Hope this helps:http://home.earthlink.net/~jmarkwart/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/n1201-8aRev.pdf