PDA

View Full Version : Harvey nears 3/4 Century mark!

Titanium Dome
05-26-2011, 01:26 AM
Harvey Gerst is 74! I sure hope I've got as much on the ball as he does when I add 14 more years. (And please, no one point out the obvious... :o: )

Way to go Harvey! Hope it's a great one for you. Have a hi-fi kind of day.

:birthday:

John
05-26-2011, 01:37 AM
Harvey have a great birthday, I will have to drop in again when it gets cold up here!!!:cheers:

timc
05-26-2011, 02:33 AM
Happy birthday!

Harvey Gerst
05-26-2011, 06:14 AM
Thank you. I still feel inside like I'm a little over 20 years old, but the outside sure ain't keeping up with the inside. :(

Today, I'm not gonna be sitting around feeling old; I'm off on a road trip to northern Illinois to pick up some speakers that I designed about 36 years ago. I hate that it's the start of a holiday weekend (more idiots on the road, in addition to me), but it should be fun. :scoot:

opimax
05-26-2011, 06:19 AM
Awesom, enjoy your trip

Happy Birthday!!!:dj-party::jester:

hjames
05-26-2011, 06:25 AM
Hey hey, hey - happy birdie to you sir - thanks for all you've done and share here!
May you have a great trip and enjoy the weekend - and have many more to come!

Thank you. I still feel inside like I'm a little over 20 years old, but the outside sure ain't keeping up with the inside. :(

Today, I'm not gonna be sitting around feeling old; I'm off on a road trip to northern Illinois to pick up some speakers that I designed about 36 years ago. I hate that it's the start of a holiday weekend (more idiots on the road, in addition to me), but it should be fun. :scoot:

grumpy
05-26-2011, 07:03 AM
Happy Birthday Harvey.

Hope the road trip is enjoyable and fruitful.

Thanks for sharing in our futzing about here :)

louped garouv
05-26-2011, 02:20 PM
I'm off on a road trip to northern Illinois to pick up some speakers that I designed about 36 years ago. ... :scoot:

too cool...

have a great trip!

and a happy birthday!

spkrman57
05-29-2011, 08:49 AM
Too bad you were not traveling near Ohio, I would love to chat with you about the old days at JBL!

Ron

Harvey Gerst
05-30-2011, 10:21 AM
Too bad you were not traveling near Ohio, I would love to chat with you about the old days at JBL!

Ron
If they ever get around to paying me the royalties for the new Trident nearfield speakers I designed, I'll be traveling a lot more and I may take you up on that invitation.