PDA

View Full Version : WTB JBL 2202a for JBL 4350's

JoeNelis
04-26-2011, 06:50 PM
Hi all, if you have a 2202a you would like to part with I'd be happy to buy it. Or if someone can help with place to buy a recone kit that would greatly appreciated too.

Regards Joe....

HCSGuy
04-26-2011, 08:50 PM
Find the guy that won all three on eBay today :) - about $200 each.

JoeNelis
04-26-2011, 10:22 PM
Find the guy that won all three on eBay today :) - about $200 each.

Thanx for reply,I will follow this up.

HCSGuy
04-26-2011, 10:32 PM
It wasn't serious - I just thought it an amazing coincidence that three sell in one day (I don't see them that often), and you happen to need one and post on the same day. Good luck, and I wish you luck (I don't have any).

Mr. Widget
04-26-2011, 11:03 PM
Good luck, and I wish you luck (I don't have any).You don't have any luck or any 2202As? ;)

Sorry... couldn't help myself.:o:

Widget

HCSGuy
04-27-2011, 06:19 AM
Unfortunately, it is true - I don't get lucky very often :)

Actually, all three of those 2202A's were hanging around $90 until I tried to snipe them at the end - turns out someone else exercised the nuclear option and got all three (I'm the second highest bidder on all three auctions). I'm not crying - the build I wanted them for is still along way off, and more will come...

JoeNelis
04-27-2011, 03:48 PM
Unfortunately, it is true - I don't get lucky very often :)

Actually, all three of those 2202A's were hanging around $90 until I tried to snipe them at the end - turns out someone else exercised the nuclear option and got all three (I'm the second highest bidder on all three auctions). I'm not crying - the build I wanted them for is still along way off, and more will come...

I wish I had time too,but project has started and as you know you can't wait for the finished product. I have the drivers and have contacted some speaker places for recone kits.... But with no success?? Do you know of anyone who sells 2022a recone kits ? This will help me greatly :) cheers !!!

JeffW
04-28-2011, 10:36 AM
Talk about bad timing, a nice pair sold on here about a week ago...lasted about 20 minutes.

Looks like I was wrong on both counts. 2202H and it was 2 weeks ago (http://www.audioheritage.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?30893-Any-interest-in-pair-of-2202H). Two too many twos to keep track of!

Mr. Widget
04-28-2011, 12:03 PM
Do you know of anyone who sells 2022a recone kits ? This will help me greatly :) cheers !!!Orange County Speakers shows them as available for $258 each. They might be available through "normal" channels Down Under... or are you in search of a "deal"?

Widget

JoeNelis
04-28-2011, 01:09 PM
Orange County Speakers shows them as available for $258 each. They might be available through "normal" channels Down Under... or are you in search of a "deal"?

Widget

Yes, the kits are $412 AUD here.....expensive !! Orange county emailed me back and said they don't sell kits ? - but could recone it for me. Things are rare and expensive in Australia, if I was in the USA my collection would be vastly bigger !! Thanx for the tip though Widget :) I will continue to search.