PDA

View Full Version : LE10B Blue. Need help. Can't find any info?

dbdave
03-11-2011, 08:59 PM
I have a pair of the LE10B woofers and have never been able to find much information on them and have never seen any others. They have the blue frame. Any information would be greatly appreciated. What products were they used in, rarity, value, etc.. Thanks.

dbdave
03-19-2011, 03:26 PM
Still kind find ANY information on the blue JBL LE10B woofers. Anybody know anything about them? Thanks.

HCSGuy
03-19-2011, 10:13 PM
As far as I can tell, the LE10B was only used in one speaker, the Opus. Others here can tell you more about it, I'm sure. I can only guess late 60's. Rarity - yes, though like the LE30, it may be rare because it had little application. Value - don't know, but only as a collectable, not for its performance. I've inserted a picture of the last auction that closed with them, but I suspect if the drivers are mint and you auctioned just them, with the willingness to ship anywhere, you would probably get a collector in Europe or Asia that may push them to $300/pr or more, if your auction is written and photographed well. If not, or your drivers are not in collectable condition, maybe $150-200/pr.
Hope this helps. Post pictures and someone else will surely chime in; maybe even someone that was alive when these were current:p