PDA

View Full Version : JBL components from L300.... any market/interest here?

olliez
02-22-2011, 09:37 AM
Greetings guys,

I am a new member posting here to gauge the overall interest in some components that I have had in my possession for years. This is not an ad to sell; I am just wondering if those of you who are privy to JBL represent any market for them. I myself am an Altec/Pioneer collector, hence why the items below do not fit into my collection. To show you that I am not "some guy" who found these in a basement and is trying to make a buck, I have posted a picture of my racks, which power my 4 pairs of Altec Model 19's (I am the original owner). I just see no need for these to sit when someone else could enjoy them. I've never seen such quality in components; these are remarkably designed and constructed.

Here's what I have:
1 pair of 077 tweeters, excellent condition
1 pair of H92 horns, one has LE85 driver, the other has 2425J driver, excellent condition
1 crossover, model N333, excellent condition
1 glass top for JBL L300

These were all removed from a pair of L300's years ago, and have been in a climate-controlled environment ever since.

I am sure that more collectors who seek these items come to this site, as opposed to eBay. Please see my attachments and provide me with some feedback. Any interest?

*Moderators, if this is inappropriately placed, I can create a new thread. I just have no idea what I've got here (in particular about the horns with different drivers).

Thanks for any insight!

olliez
02-22-2011, 09:40 AM
Add'l pictures:

1audiohack
02-22-2011, 10:00 AM
That is quite an equipment rack! A kindred spirit indeed, welcome to Lansing Heritage.

PM sent.

olliez
02-22-2011, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the compliment! An asking price has been asked... I guess I'm also seeking that input from you guys. Going rates??