PDA

View Full Version : Ashley (JBL 4645) is 44

Titanium Dome
02-21-2011, 10:05 AM
Straight on the heels of Heather's birthday, Ash comes in at 44. Maybe one year you two should celebrate together? :cheers: It's just a short drive to the coast, :drive: then a l-o-n-g boat trip. :smthsail:

Anyway, hope you have a good day and a great year. That Sooty better be extra good to you today.

:birthday:

1audiohack
02-21-2011, 11:27 AM
Only 44? Gonna tear up the town tonight young man?

Many happy returns of the day Ashley!!!

hjames
02-21-2011, 01:16 PM
have a great and Happy Birthday Ash -
I hope you can take in some good films today and kick back and relax ...
Pamper yourself and do all the stuff you like to do!:applaud:

And indeed, 44 is a great time to be alive!

Titanium Dome
02-21-2011, 03:17 PM
Only 44? Gonna tear up the town tonight young man?

I know: only 44!

Makes me want to tear up the town. Vicariously.

Krunchy
02-21-2011, 04:40 PM
Happy Birthday Ash!
Dont wait till the weekend, you go ahead and get out the Newmans Own, pop a 12 pack of the ol cream soda & watch some good films.

Enjoy! :applaud:

(ps: Leave some room for a bit of Cake)

I know: only 44! :eek: :D

Makes me want to tear up the town. Vicariously.

No reason why you cant, I do it all the time, has its advantages :D ;)

JBL 4645
02-21-2011, 05:36 PM
Many advanced cheers :cheers: to all. I’ve been relaxing today I mean yesterday, without the nicer pleasures of cake.

Poor Sooty had he runs late in the night, well he has been scoffing all-day long! Cats just don’t know when to quit until they get worn down tired and settle down for a catnap in Sooty’s case he sits in front of me on the deck, as he’s my boy.

I brought a few cans of cream soda yesterday, that I’m saving for Friday! I’ll get a few more cans on Friday and have extra relaxing weekend.

I have bottle of Newman’s Own in the kitchen. It tastes nice on Cottage pie.

martin_wu99
02-24-2011, 08:07 AM
Many advanced cheers :cheers: to all. I’ve been relaxing today I mean yesterday, without the nicer pleasures of cake.

Poor Sooty had he runs late in the night, well he has been scoffing all-day long! Cats just don’t know when to quit until they get worn down tired and settle down for a catnap in Sooty’s case he sits in front of me on the deck, as he’s my boy.

I brought a few cans of cream soda yesterday, that I’m saving for Friday! I’ll get a few more cans on Friday and have extra relaxing weekend.

I have bottle of Newman’s Own in the kitchen. It tastes nice on Cottage pie.
Happy birthday 4645:applaud:

jcrobso
02-24-2011, 11:00 AM
I hope you enjoyed the day!!:hurray::banana::cheers:
Only 44, I was 44 once, but that was about 22 years ago!:eek:

JBL 4645
02-24-2011, 10:20 PM
Happy birthday 4645:applaud:

That’s right I’m 44 and not getting any younger LOL. I don’t have mirrors in my home. The only refection I see is in the window or at the hairdressers which I don’t pay much attention to because I’m only interested in listening and getting neat haircut and out of there before I crack up! :D

I hope you enjoyed the day!!:hurray::banana::cheers:
Only 44, I was 44 once, but that was about 22 years ago!:eek:

I only wished now that I was listening to film in dead acoustically room that was 22db free from the outside world and listening to the mix at 44db because each day seems like the same. :D Hissy inner-ear noise! SIGH I blame Earthquake in Sensurround early 1975 :(

martin_wu99
02-28-2011, 06:12 AM
That’s right I’m 44 and not getting any younger LOL. I don’t have mirrors in my home. The only refection I see is in the window or at the hairdressers which I don’t pay much attention to because I’m only interested in listening and getting neat haircut and out of there before I crack up! :D

I only wished now that I was listening to film in dead acoustically room that was 22db free from the outside world and listening to the mix at 44db because each day seems like the same. :D Hissy inner-ear noise! SIGH I blame Earthquake in Sensurround early 1975 :(
You are still young,in China, we call those under 50 are youth:D
there is still one or two year to catch 4645