PDA

View Full Version : LEAP EnclShop & X-overShop

ratitifb
01-21-2011, 03:35 AM
Hi folks,

at all of you who are using LEAP is it possible to improve the LEAP current database (as shown below from the current downloaded version) by sharing your own JBL driver input data of sim in STD/TSL/LTD formats :hmm:

Current JBL.LTD as shown below is only 27Ko sized, but how sharing .LTD format on LHF :dont-know:

Thanks in advance for sharing :bouncy:

ratitifb
01-22-2011, 01:26 PM
at all of you :no_wag: i can't edit so please read "to all of you" :o:

From my end i don't have any additional JBL data to feed that database. I'm still working on the E145-8 & 2213H ...

Robh3606
01-23-2011, 10:19 AM
I am not sure if this Will help you but to Edit or Add a new transducer all you do is Right Click the Mouse over the open table. You will get an Editing Menu that is self explanatory

Rob:)

ratitifb
01-23-2011, 04:14 PM
I am not sure if this Will help you but to Edit or Add a new transducer all you do is Right Click the Mouse over the open table. You will get an Editing Menu that is self explanatory

Rob:)thank you Rob, i know that ... but what about the entries for the 2121, 2119H, E145, 2213, 2213H, ...for example, that aren't present in the current library, mainly in TSL and LTD models. That should be fine if all LHF member who are using LEAP with their own JBL parameter data share them with us ;)