PDA

View Full Version : Happy new year to all

macaroonie
12-31-2010, 10:39 AM
Well our evening is about to start soon. My boys are playing outdoors on a curtain side trailer for a stage. I expect to end up cold and tipsy.
Anyway I would like to extend the hand of friendship across our little globe and wish all of you a prosperous and less uncertain 2011.
I hope you all have a great evening and also the year to follow.

Cheers Mac

JBL 4645
12-31-2010, 10:46 AM
:bouncy: Have a Happy Big Mac of New Year and remember "Don’t and Drink Drive" the fuzz has nailed a lot down here over the holiday season and their out for more.;)

Titanium Dome
12-31-2010, 01:17 PM
From sunny but cool SoCal, Huikyong and I wish you all joy, peace, and prosperity in 2011!

JOY: in your heart every day, in your personal relations, in your home, in your family, in your daily life, and in your JBLs.

PEACE: in your heart, mind, and soul; in your city and country; between your country and mine; in your relationship to whatever you believe is good and powerful in your life; in your workplace, co-workers, and neighbors; with the law; and with those JBLs you did/do/will feel guilty for acquiring.

PROSPERITY: in common human needs, like food, fuel, clothing, and shelter; in the riches of trustworthy friends and online acquaintances; in having the chance to be nice to yourself and to others once in a while; in giving of your time and effort freely to prosper the lives of others; and getting those JBLs you always wanted (or the amp, pre, etc., that you couldn't afford when you did buy the JBLs).

Best Wishes to all. Be safe and sane, but not too safe or sane! We'll be holding forth at home, K2s, dance music, Pinot Grigio and Champagne, Italian sweets and treats, pasta, spumoni, and partying 'til we drop and :barf:, then an easy walk upstairs.

Cheers! :cheers::happyh::cheers:

cooky1257
12-31-2010, 02:46 PM
Wishing peace, prosperity, health and security to all .

Happy New Year:cheers:

grumpy
12-31-2010, 04:24 PM
Happy New Year, indeed. :dj-party:

stephane RAME
12-31-2010, 05:03 PM
Happy New Year to all of France :dancin::dancin::dancin:

Stéphane

http://www.audioheritage.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?29600-Altec-AcoustaBass-AB-2200-JBL-3732mhf-JBL-2402h
http://www.audioheritage.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?11750-My-new-Loudspeaker-Systems-%E2%80%93-Great-Plains-audio

RedCoat23
12-31-2010, 06:43 PM
Happy New Year from Austin, Tx

May the new year bring lots of parcels from those nice delivery folks who brighten all our days :)

:dancin::dancin:

OLDGEN
01-01-2011, 07:42 AM
Happy New Year to all forum members!

Krunchy
01-01-2011, 08:29 AM
Happy New Year guys & gals, hope everyone had a nice time last night.
All the best for the rest of the year :)