PDA

View Full Version : Season's Greetings

cooky1257
12-24-2010, 09:37 AM
Hi All,

I'd just like to wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all on LH.

:xmas:

Cooky

1audiohack
12-24-2010, 09:49 AM
ME TOO!

All the best,
Barry.

Rolf
12-24-2010, 09:50 AM
Same comes from Norway.

Have a nice time.

4313B
12-24-2010, 09:52 AM

Audiobeer
12-24-2010, 10:32 AM
Merry Christmas everyone and enjoy thos JBL's with the Holiday guests!

And have a great New Year!!! :applaud:

hjames
12-24-2010, 11:59 AM
Have a great, musical Christmas, and Plentiful sounds into the New Year!
Joy Joy to all the Lansing people!

richluvsound
12-24-2010, 01:19 PM
A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to my JBL friends all over the world !

Rich

brutal
12-24-2010, 01:54 PM
Merry Christmas from Colorado!

Someone please send snow to the front range. :dont-know:

SMKSoundPro
12-24-2010, 02:59 PM
Merry Christmas from Alaska!!!

We have really enjoyed all of the holiday music being played and how it sounds on all of our 50's radios and older JBL low-fi and higher-fi speakers and sound systems!

The best to you and yours and here's our hopes for a very Merry Christmas!!!49119

Scott & Lisa Koeller.

Ducatista47
12-24-2010, 03:15 PM
Merry Christmas to all, and to all great enjoyment of life in general and music in particular.

I am buried in snow here and it is still falling. Whoever needs a White Christmas can have at least half of mine! My kids are away for the holidays so the critters and I are going to settle back now and watch a movie or three.

Clark

yggdrasil
12-24-2010, 03:26 PM
Merry christmas to everyone.

The main event (for the kids) is just over here, since we do the gift session on christmas eve in Norway.

Rolf
12-25-2010, 02:25 PM
Do you know how my Christmas was? It was sad. Since my wife died (Nov 13 2009) I have been alone. This Christmas the same.

Sitting alone, watching tv, I feel terrible.

That's it.

richluvsound
12-25-2010, 03:53 PM
Hi Rolf,

Im really sorry you feel the way you do . I cant imagine how you feel ,but I do wish you the very best
. You obviously loved your wife very much and at this time of year it is really going to hit you hard .
Its painful to remember ,but in a way you have had the ultimate gift of her companionship and love for the time you had together ...Try my friend, to feel joy for the wonderful memories you have ...

Kindest wishes , Rich

Ducatista47
12-25-2010, 03:56 PM
Do you know how my Christmas was? It was sad. Since my wife died (Nov 13 2009) I have been alone. This Christmas the same.

Sitting alone, watching tv, I feel terrible.

That's it.

Hi Rolf. My wife of 23 years, the Mother of my children, passed away September 9 this year. I have found it better to think of the years we had together, grateful and joyful to have known her at all, than to think about missing her. It helps me, anyway.

Not the easiest thing to do, but maybe it will help. My kids are visiting relatives so I am alone here except for my companion animals. They help a lot too. Do you still have your dog(s)?

Clark

Rolf
12-27-2010, 11:27 AM
Hi Clark. Very sorry for your loss. I did not know.

Most of the year I think like you. Last Christmas was OK for me, 1,5 month since she past away. Don't know why this Christmas has been to bad. I guess it is ups and downs.

Thanks for you reply. Thanks to you to Rich.

And yes, I have my dog (Tacko) The other one had to go to sleep last summer.

Hi Rolf. My wife of 23 years, the Mother of my children, passed away September 9 this year. I have found it better to think of the years we had together, grateful and joyful to have known her at all, than to think about missing her. It helps me, anyway.

Not the easiest thing to do, but maybe it will help. My kids are visiting relatives so I am alone here except for my companion animals. They help a lot too. Do you still have your dog(s)?

Clark

Hoerninger
12-30-2010, 03:18 AM
Concerning health it was a very bad year, But on the other hand I have see how beautiful people can be.
Now I'm over it and I wish all readers a happy and healthy new year!