PDA

View Full Version : How to change avatar?

Rolf
11-11-2010, 11:31 AM
Hi.

I want to change my avatar picture, but can't find out how. Please help.

grumpy
11-11-2010, 12:11 PM
top right "Settings"
then "My Settings" ... Edit Avatar

(not My Profile)

lgvenable
11-12-2010, 10:57 PM
I know how to change/edit the avatar.

I want to know how to add or change my profile picture. I cant find the direct link where you place your picture. So that when you go to Your Profile>>the place where we all have that anonymous outline can be edited with a picture?? I posted thsi question and no one has said go here do that..duh. I'd think it would be easy like the avatar change, but .....

how to??

grumpy
11-13-2010, 12:01 PM
Settings -> My Settings -> Edit Profile Picture

->Custom Profile Picture
->Option 1 - Enter the URL ...
->Option 2 - Upload Image ... (once you pick a file, click on save... the image apparently
then gets uploaded)

"Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 97.7 KB (whichever is smaller)."

I just did Option 2, so I can verify that it works.

cotie1893
10-25-2015, 08:43 AM
Im also in same position and no answer that works for me........"I know how to change/edit the avatar.

I want to know how to add or change my profile picture. I cant find the direct link where you place your picture. So that when you go to Your Profile>>the place where we all have that anonymous outline can be edited with a picture?? I posted thsi question and no one has said go here do that..duh. I'd think it would be easy like the avatar change, but .....

how to??":blink: Or is avatar and profile photo one and the same????????????

Mr. Widget
10-25-2015, 12:33 PM
Or is avatar and profile photo one and the same????????????
Yes.

Widget