View Full Version : Where can I get Gasket Rings for 2" Drivers?

Richard Long
09-10-2010, 10:32 AM

where can i get the gasket rings for 2" drivers ? whatīs the correct word for the rings?


09-10-2010, 10:55 AM
JBL Part Number 20810

A JBL recone, repair or service parts supplier should be able to get them for you easily, on the exploded view they just call it a "gasket".

Richard Long
09-11-2010, 11:36 AM
thx for the part nr., but i canīt believe that there is no offer for those in thw whole www.:blink: (http://www.:blink:)