PDA

View Full Version : Contributing Help

rtrimman
08-23-2010, 10:42 AM
Hi Folks- I am a fairly new guy to the site,I have used it mostly for reference and tech specs in the last year. I now find myself in a very tuff medical situation that is going to have me sitting at home with thumb firmly inserted for about the next 4-6 months.
I have tried to send notes to several 'Senior' members about this topic and have had no response at all. So..I thought I'd throw this out for all to point me in a correct direction.
Several years ago I acquired 2 huge (6" thick) JBL catalogs that are just full of original technical specs, wiring diagrams, price lists, etc. One of these is a semi sales/home product catalog and the other is all Pro speaker and component based. I thought it would be cool to share ALL of this with the site, since we're all lookin' for info anyway.
My questions are, what is the best way to add this to the site and who specifically can I talk with about it. Pretty simple questions I think. Any names, numbers, links, etc. would be appreciated. I know this will take some doing but I do have the time now and I think everyone will benefit from it.
Thanks in advance for any help
Bob Hughes

louped garouv
08-24-2010, 12:25 PM
seems to fit right in with what you are looking for....

good luck! and have fun!

rtrimman
08-25-2010, 07:24 AM
seems to fit right in with what you are looking for....

good luck! and have fun!

What 'area' are you referring to? There was no link or direction in your post.

louped garouv
08-25-2010, 11:03 AM
What 'area' are you referring to? There was no link or direction in your post.
:blink:

http://www.audioheritage.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?68-Library-Annex

sorry about that.... the library annex....

:D

Robh3606
08-26-2010, 07:03 PM
Hello Bob

Did you send me a PM? I can put it all up in the Annex. I set-up that Forum up to put up material we couldn't get into the Library. The real work is going to be going through what you have to see if it's already up or not. We can talk about particulars off line. If you are willing to go through it and scan it I certainly would put it up for you.

Rob:)