PDA

View Full Version : Complaint

niku
07-11-2010, 05:11 PM
I registered and logged in. Then, I tried to post a message but was told that I wasn't logged in. That's irritating. I took the time and trouble to type three paragraphs only to be told that something was wrong. Now I know how an author who has had his manuscript stolen feels when told that he can just write it again.

BMWCCA
07-11-2010, 05:28 PM
I registered and logged in. Then, I tried to post a message but was told that I wasn't logged in. That's irritating. I took the time and trouble to type three paragraphs only to be told that something was wrong. Now I know how an author who has had his manuscript stolen feels when told that he can just write it again.
:nopity:
Well, welcome anyway!

If you get long-winded on any Internet forum it's always a good idea to create your literary masterpiece in an e-mail or word-processing program, save it, and do a text dump into the forum post. If it was a well-crafted three paragraphs, you should be able to restate it easily, perhaps even better, the second time.

Not really a good idea to come into someone's playground as a guest for free and complain about your inability to negotiate the terrain. Especially on your first post. So let's hear what you're dying to tell us!!! :dont-know:

BTW, the "donate" button is the green one on the right in the top menu.

SEAWOLF97
07-12-2010, 12:25 PM

This prolly should have been posted in "Forum Feedback"

3 paras = a manuscript ??

Wow...now I really want to read those 3 ......please repost them post haste.

Welcome to the Internet.

spkrman57
07-12-2010, 12:45 PM
If you get long-winded on any Internet forum it's always a good idea to create your literary masterpiece in an e-mail or word-processing program, save it, and do a text dump into the forum post. If it was a well-crafted three paragraphs, you should be able to restate it easily, perhaps even better, the second time.

Good advice!

Ron

tom1040
07-12-2010, 04:53 PM
However, after the first best seller (that no one read), he found a way to complain. Damn odd.

brutal
07-12-2010, 07:59 PM
Just Wow.

Maron Horonzakz
07-13-2010, 06:40 AM
Nothing like a good toungue lashing to put this forum in its place.

Malfunktion
12-13-2010, 01:42 AM
I just met the same problem, when I read some threads and then I found I can't reply to the thread, I just want to know why?

Ian Mackenzie
12-13-2010, 01:55 AM
Check your log in is saved.

As to the noise a lot of the nice posters a lot of them are dead already.

I just met the same problem, when I read some threads and then I found I can't reply to the thread, I just want to know why?