PDA

View Full Version : W.C. musik

SEAWOLF97
05-15-2010, 08:09 PM
so even growing up, my parents always had some sort of radio in the Water Closet...and books....so you could take a cr*p , read a little and catch up on the news.

When I got my house, we've always had an FM or boombox connected to a switched outlet in the WC....they've all died. so I was thinking of better quality and decided to move the Advent 400 mono FM receiver and matching Advent speaker in there....WOW , good sounding FM ......but then the commercials started ( rug sales , used car sales , debt reduction schemes etc) and I needed something better.

when installing the 400 I noticed that it has a tuner out port and an AUX IN with an RCA jack.....so I dug thru the cable archives and found a mono mini plug to single rca male....put it in , switched to aux and went to get the nano.

little nano never sounded so good....took a bath and caught the Mullholland Dr soundtrack and Beggars Banquet.....tunez in the tub....sounds wayy better than any iPod dock that I've ever heard (and built out of existing parts) :applaud:

SEAWOLF97
05-18-2010, 12:00 PM
an Advent 400