PDA

View Full Version : JBL Blue Grill Cloth

burt21
03-13-2010, 06:14 PM
Hi. I'm a new member of this site looking for some info on the availablity of the blue grill cloth for a set of JBL L-300 Monitors. I've seen some older posts regarding "Zilch, Saeman and Steve Gonzales" on this item, but could never seem to find any way to get in contact to purchase the product. I kind of get the impression that this cloth is no longer available. Would appreciate any help from the experts. Pete

Audiobeer
03-13-2010, 07:47 PM
There's plenty of it around. Someone will respond soon :)!

burt21
04-05-2010, 05:03 PM
Audiobeer, can you give me anymore info about purchasing this grill cloth? Thanks

BMWCCA
04-05-2010, 06:24 PM
Audiobeer, can you give me anymore info about purchasing this grill cloth? ThanksThis might help: http://audioheritage.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=27386

:applaud:

macaroonie
04-05-2010, 06:44 PM
+1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good work Rick

Mods this should be a sticky , c'mon its not really a commercial activity rather a community minded service. Perhaps we need a new name for this material so that the web crawlers can find it.

Quoting from a previous post. Now that we as a community are now becoming truly the curators of Lansing Heritage I would suggest that all reources that are relevant become web tag , meta tag, sticky or whatever. A good example would be Rick Cobb for surrounds .
Lets ditch the holy ethics and keep these old systems running.

Just to clarify Rick AKA Saeman has ample supplies of Monitor Blue and as I recall Black in the correct weave. To get this PM him via this site. He will also build you better than factory cabinets for for your projects and or your damaged JBL heritge loudspeaker systems.

This is an unashamed plug for a man who has picked up the baton and run the full mile !!

No affiliation whatsoever but major respect to the very nice gentleman :applaud: