PDA

View Full Version : I'm off to see the wizard...

Regis
07-13-2004, 11:18 AM
I live in the north Los Angeles county area and I'm going to be stopping by JBL Northridge in the San Fernando Valley to pick up some dust caps tommorow (7/14 Wed.). After reading about Giskards experience with recieving his dustcaps and how poorly packaged they are, I'd like to extend this offer to my JBL buds on this site.

If you need any dustcaps or misc small parts that you think JBL might ship out in less than careful packaging, I'm willing to pick up the parts personally, package them and send them out UPS. All you have to do is pay for the parts and shipping (exact amount, documentation provided with shipment). As long as they'll sell them to me, I'll do this at no cost to you guys as long as you're somebody I've gotten to know over time here. I've got Paypal and 100% positive feedbacks on Ebay for 42 x-actions.

boputnam
07-13-2004, 11:29 AM
Dood! :thmbsup:

How 'bout taking some pictures of the Eighth Wonder of the World...? ;)

Regis
07-13-2004, 11:34 AM
Sure. I'm going to have the digital camera as I'm going to take pics of my L-150 tommorow night and some stuff I'm putting on Ebay. I want to post the shots of the mods by the end of the week and I can put up some pictures of the plant too. I grew up around there, so I'm used to it, but I'll happily oblige!