PDA

View Full Version : Can not post new message in marketplace....test posting

Mike Caldwell
02-17-2010, 06:48 PM
This is a a test to see I can post any new message! I can reply to old messages. When I tried to post a new message in the marketplace after a few seconds I just get a white screen and the message never appears. Same thing on three different computers. Let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks
Mike C.

Mike Caldwell
02-17-2010, 06:50 PM
Well it works here just not in the marketplace.

cantelow
02-19-2010, 11:11 AM
Does it work for you now, Mike? We found that one of the database tables had a bad index to its own records and I just now ran a command to repair the index. I'm hoping this will fix your problem.

Ann

Mike Caldwell
02-19-2010, 02:26 PM
Hello

I tried it this morning at 9am Ohio time and it did work.

Thanks for your help
Mike C.

cantelow
02-19-2010, 02:36 PM
Interesting, that was before I did my fix. Hopefully things will be more stable now for awhile, anyway. Thanks.

Ann

hjames
02-19-2010, 02:36 PM
Kewl! Thanks Cantelow for your hard work!

ammscray
02-20-2010, 12:31 PM
Interesting, that was before I did my fix. Hopefully things will be more stable now for awhile, anyway. Thanks.

Ann

Hi Ann I just tried it again now and it still does not work, it hangs and says loading for about 30 seconds and then goes to complete white screen and says "done" in the bottom lower left

is it ok if I try posting it here in this part of the forum and then it gets moved to the lansing matketplace, as suggested by someone in the thread above this one?

thanks so much!
Angelo