PDA

View Full Version : Cabinet Care

Punch
12-16-2009, 05:31 PM
I found a great site, and I talked with a very knowledgeable person on the phone there as well.

He was told me which product was best for our veneers (I was concerned about the 250's teak). They sell some amazing wood care products at low prices.

They even have a product that removes water and heat rings from wood....very interesting. Take a peek in the Beeswax area.

It's worth a look:

http://www.thefurnitureconnoisseur.com/

The associates name is David....hope this can help someone out.

lgvenable
12-16-2009, 08:07 PM
If you want to use what JBL used: get some Watco Danish Oil in the correct color;)

Punch
12-16-2009, 08:47 PM
If you want to use what JBL used: get some Watco Danish Oil in the correct color;)

What's the correct color?

Correct for 250Ti's....
Correct for L-166's...

Thanks...no one told me that. Can I just use a neutral color?

BMWCCA
12-17-2009, 08:38 AM
What's the correct color?Even for bare, stripped wood, the correct color is always no color. In olden days (back when my old can of Watco was made) there was no color. Recently I matched that old can with Watco "natural" when I finally used it up and they appear to be the same.

Though I believe this was suggested to you not too long ago in one of the myriad threads you've started on this project, either here and on AK. ;)

At some point you've just got to get off the pot and stop letting others decide what's best for you. There is an unlimited supply of replies to your seemingly limitless questions, but few are really answers until you try them. :)