PDA

View Full Version : Jbl 110 A's

afury8
10-20-2009, 04:01 PM
I had purchased these speakers about 2 months ago and they needed to be repaired. I just picked them up this afternoon and all I can say is that they are wonderful speakers, the sound from them kind of surrounds you very cool.
The person that repaired them for me usually works on B&W speakers, and even he was impressed with the way they sounded in his shop.

Now I know why everyone likes the older JBL's so awesome.

LRBacon
10-21-2009, 11:51 AM
How about some pics? I always like to look at L110s.

Larry

BMWCCA
10-21-2009, 02:58 PM
Same story, different channel—this one with pics: http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=258635

Nice save of a thrift-shop find but front-mounted surround and repaired cone rip are kind of too bad. :(

ThrushAudio
05-28-2018, 09:34 PM
I know the L110 followed the famous Century L100 - I used to sell these back in the day. The Century was built for rock and roll, and did a tremendous job. (Still my favorite to play the Doobie Brothers on) -- But over-all I still love the smoothness of the L110. It's actually the first pair of JBL's I Purchased. Being a salesman, back in 1977, I was able to pay half retail for them. I currently own my originals, and scored a second pair locally that needed work. I just wanted to throw my passion out there in the forum world a bit. I'm new to this, and happy to share thoughts with other JBL enthusiasts.