PDA

View Full Version : Not able to create new thread...

baldrick
10-02-2009, 02:35 AM
in Lansing Product Marketplace :(

But seems to work here?!

baldrick
10-02-2009, 02:37 AM
Ohhh, mabye it's beacuse of the new rules (http://www.audioheritage.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=25719):o:

if so... would it be an idea of putting a notice when you try creating a new thread there?

ammscray
01-06-2010, 07:03 PM
I also can't create a new thread there either...it just hangs and then says done but it doesn't go through

Mr. Widget
01-07-2010, 09:25 AM
Ohhh, mabye it's beacuse of the new rules (http://www.audioheritage.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=25719):o:

if so... would it be an idea of putting a notice when you try creating a new thread there?No, after the issues we were having were resolved the Market Place was reopened to general use. I am not sure why you would be having any troubles.

I just created a new thread and then deleted it... it seems to be working normally.
I'd suggest you try again.

Widget

opimax
01-07-2010, 09:58 PM
It appears I can create a new thread (I didn't save it to verify) but I couldn't access the new rules link????:blink:

I am ok with this I just enjoy ironical stuff

Mark

Mike Caldwell
02-17-2010, 05:36 PM
I as well just tried to post a WTB ad on the market place and it never completes the posting, just goes to a white screen. Tired it on three different computers. Any ideas what to look for.

By the way anyone have a JBL 2385 horn available!

Let me know if you have any suggestions.
Thanks
Mike C.

hjames
02-17-2010, 06:53 PM
I had the same issue trying to create a new "For Sale" thread in marketplace about 8 weeks or so ago ... but I have no problem creating threads elsewhere ... very odd bug!

Mike Caldwell
02-17-2010, 07:08 PM
I just posted a new message in this forum and it worked fine. The last marketplace new posting I did was back on January 30th. I did not want to reply to an add for a test just to see if that would work. Do you just get a white screen with done in the lower left corner?

Computers...don't you just love' em!
Mike C.

hjames
02-17-2010, 07:23 PM
I just posted a new message in this forum and it worked fine. The last marketplace new posting I did was back on January 30th. I did not want to reply to an add for a test just to see if that would work. Do you just get a white screen with done in the lower left corner?

Computers...don't you just love' em!
Mike C.

Well, I just did a test in the marketplace -
worked just fine ...
cable modem, Mac mini, OS X 10.6.2 (Snow leopard), Firefox 3.5.7

Mike Caldwell
02-17-2010, 07:43 PM
I just tried and it did not work, same white screen after about 15 seconds or so.

Robh3606
02-17-2010, 08:51 PM
Mine did??

This is really odd

Mike if you want to start a new thread post it in this forum and I will move it for you. I no idea why it's not working??

Rob:blink:

Mike Caldwell
02-19-2010, 07:15 AM
I just tried a test post this morning and it works.
I may have found the 2385 horns from just the mention of then I made in my other post here.

Thanks
Mike C.

cantelow
02-19-2010, 11:16 AM
Hi folks. I just found that one of the database tables had a bad index of its own records and ran a repair command about a half hour ago. I'm hoping this fixes this issue.

Keep posting about problems, thanks!

Mr. Widget
02-19-2010, 04:01 PM
Thanks a million cantelow!

Widget

ammscray
02-20-2010, 12:33 PM
Mine did??

This is really odd

Mike if you want to start a new thread post it in this forum and I will move it for you. I no idea why it's not working??

Rob:blink:

hi there Rob I just tried it again also and it still doesn't work...is it ok if I post it here and you move it to the lansing marketplace?

thanks so much!
Angelo

boputnam
02-22-2010, 10:26 PM
Angelo...

I got it moved, then it disappeared. There was something wrong here. The site was very, very sluggish this afternoon.

So, before moving it (after reading of other's like-problems), I had copied your text and all the images from this thread, and recreated the For Sale offering in the Lansing Marketplace thread. And, I directed parties to your moniker.

It is up, here (http://audioheritage.csdco.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=27872).

Thanks to "cantelow's" ;) efforts in sorting out the site issues.

I'll delete this thread, tomorrow.

scott fitlin
02-23-2010, 07:08 AM
This site is till operating sluggishly.

John Nebel
02-23-2010, 05:00 PM
If necessary we will recone and remag.

ammscray
02-23-2010, 05:59 PM
Angelo...

I got it moved, then it disappeared. There was something wrong here. The site was very, very sluggish this afternoon.

So, before moving it (after reading of other's like-problems), I had copied your text and all the images from this thread, and recreated the For Sale offering in the Lansing Marketplace thread. And, I directed parties to your moniker.

It is up, here (http://audioheritage.csdco.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=27872).

Thanks to "cantelow's" ;) efforts in sorting out the site issues.

I'll delete this thread, tomorrow.

Thanks M8!