PDA

View Full Version : JOHNAEC's Inventory Sale Complete

rbs4000
09-25-2009, 04:55 PM
Hi Everyone,

JOHNAEC’s inventory is now about sold out. There is one PA left on Ebay which has been sold twice and not paid for. Maybe the third time will be a charm.

I want to thank everyone who helped me out with this tremendous task. As you know, I knew nothing when I took this on, but I have learnt a lot and am now hooked. I want to particularly express my appreciation to Zilch and Mr. Widget for their support and information in helping me out with the selling of John’s equipment.
I don’t know what members bought what, but I know that John would have been glad that any of his items went to a forum member.

John’s house is now closed up and will be given back to the bank. It was a great place where he had a room setup as a studio and for his band rehearsals. Another room was his workshop that housed most of his inventory and where he worked on his projects. His living room had equipment stacked on the coffee table where he tested his speakers. He showed me what he was doing and I didn’t understand it at all. He was incredibly intelligent and poured all of himself into any subject that attracted his interest.

He was a great guy and I will miss him dearly.

Thanks to all of you.

Rick

DavidF
09-25-2009, 08:06 PM
Well done, Rick. For what ever it may mean to you, coming from a total stanger, I appreciate what you are doing for John.

Titanium Dome
09-25-2009, 08:06 PM
And thanks to you for your care and compassion.

oznob
09-25-2009, 09:15 PM
Great job Rick and a great picture of John doing what he loved to do best! Very sorry I didn't get to meet you when I was there. I think about John every time I listen to the 4430's especially when Little Feat's playin'!

:cheers:

Mr. Widget
09-26-2009, 12:04 AM
Thanks for your hard work Rick... wish I could have done more.

Widget

mech986
09-26-2009, 01:28 PM
Rick,

Thanks for all your work and compassion. I'm positive John was on your shoulder the whole time.

Safe travels home and pop back in here when you can.

Bart

Zilch
09-26-2009, 01:35 PM
Thank you Rick.

You have many friends here.... :yes:

Fred Sanford
09-26-2009, 02:59 PM
Thank you Rick.

You have many friends here.... :yes:

...and fans. Thank you for your efforts.

je

Krunchy
09-26-2009, 06:14 PM
He was a great guy and I will miss him dearly.

Thanks to all of you.

Rick

Rick, you are a good friend & a gentleman, it could not have been easy. It seems to me you have made some new friends here on the forum & all your efforts are greatly appreciated.

That is a wonderful picture you have posted, thank you for sharing :)

(from another total stranger ;))