PDA

View Full Version : Madonna Celebration fails!

JBL 4645
09-25-2009, 09:59 AM
Madonna Celebration
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcTSxn78UWM&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcTSxn78UWM&feature=related)

I’m sure glad I heard some of this at Bournemouth ASDA yesterday because some of the tracks dragged on and on! It sounded like a bunch of cats being strangled by some rubbish re-mixing!

They stated original tapes on the back of the CD. I looked at the track selection and most of which I have on Madonna Immaculate collection and Madonna GHV2.

Sure some of the new tracks where okay. It’s the vintage tracks that have been re-mixed!

This one fails I won’t buy not even for 1pence because Holiday made me cringe it dragged on and on and on like a broken record! So rather than wasting £9.00 pounds! I brought a few toys for my cat whose shown little interest? Maybe I should have brought the CD and gave it to Sooty to chew on!

JBL 4645
10-17-2009, 07:04 AM
Was at HMV Bournemouth the other day and I noticed the DVD region 0 while looking at the back of the cover it states its only (PCM stereo) what no six-track Dolby 5.1?

pdemondo
10-18-2009, 02:20 PM
How can Madonna and music be used in the same sentence?

pdemondo
10-18-2009, 02:20 PM
Madonna and torture! That makes more sense.

hjames
10-18-2009, 05:00 PM
When you guys are making the kind of money she makes, then you can comment on her talent and musical skills.
Otherwise, I'd say lots of folks disagree with you.

John
10-18-2009, 11:38 PM
When you guys are making the kind of money she makes, then you can comment on her talent and musical skills.

Money has nothing to do with musical talent these days.:(

Since were on the subject, what instrument is Madonna proficient on???:hmm:

hjames
10-19-2009, 02:28 AM
Money has nothing to do with musical talent these days.:(

Since were on the subject, what instrument is Madonna proficient on???:hmm:

Well she's played guitar and drums since her early days, but her main skills are vocals and dance.

Look, she's not tops on my list of artists to see,
but you have to be aware she is the worlds highest earning female singer.
Seems a lot of folks do like her.

Maron Horonzakz
10-19-2009, 06:41 AM
B Maddin made more money,,, And he cant sing.

4313B
10-19-2009, 07:59 AM
She's an entertainer and her bank account balances reflect her skill set.

mikebake
10-19-2009, 08:09 AM
Of course, "lots of folks" like the burgers at McDonalds, but I opine that there are better burgers.

hjames
10-19-2009, 08:10 AM
Of course, "lots of folks" like the burgers at McDonalds, but I opine that there are better burgers.

Agreed, but it was a success discussion, not a quality discussion.

She's the Bose of the music industry, eh?

mikebake
10-19-2009, 08:10 AM
She's an entertainer and her bank account balances reflect her skill set.
Meanwhile, symphony orchestras go bankrupt. Can't force taste, eh?

richluvsound
10-19-2009, 08:15 AM
Hi John

Since were on the subject, what instrument is Madonna proficient on???:hmm:[/quote]

I think Guy Ritchie may have an opinion on this ! He called her an "Emotional Retard"
She has a voice like an angel with William Orbit producing her . Other than that....................:(
Apparently, she inspired the Spice Girls...... Nuff said ! BTW on behalf of the entire UK I would like to apologise for Posh Spice :D

Rich

Maron Horonzakz
10-19-2009, 08:15 AM
They wont let you eat burgers at the Symphony.

4313B
10-19-2009, 08:37 AM
Meanwhile, symphony orchestras go bankrupt. Can't force taste, eh?Evidently not. :banghead:
They wont let you eat burgers at the Symphony.:rotfl:

jcrobso
10-19-2009, 09:18 AM
Agreed, but it was a success discussion, not a quality discussion.

:rotfl::rotfl::applaud:

Maron Horonzakz
10-19-2009, 10:28 AM
:rotfl::rotfl::applaud: Snark Snark Snark,, I could name a few others that fit that in the music industry..

John
10-19-2009, 11:50 AM

Agreed:applaud:

John
10-19-2009, 11:55 AM
Hi John

I think Guy Ritchie may have an opinion on this ! He called her an "Emotional Retard"
She has a voice like an angel with William Orbit producing her . Other than that....................:(
Apparently, she inspired the Spice Girls...... Nuff said ! BTW on behalf of the entire UK I would like to apologise for Posh Spice :D

Rich

You are forgiven, and I hope she does not show up in Canada.:banghead:

Maron Horonzakz
10-19-2009, 12:01 PM
With all her money she can buy up all of Canada,,, Sell it off as 50 pound bags of ice cubes to the Arabs and make billions.

mikebake
10-19-2009, 12:02 PM
They wont let you eat burgers at the Symphony.
You lie!!!

Symphony on the Lawn Menu

Picnic on the Lawn
Hot Sandwich Plates
Served with Pasta Salad, Whole Fruit, Chips, and a Cookie
Condiments include cheddar and swiss cheese, smoked bacon,
lettuce, tomato, onions and roasted red peppers
Grilled Angus Burger
Veggie Burger
Grilled Pesto Marinated Chicken Breast Sandwich
Smoked Salmon Pastrami and Brie Cheese on a Butter Croissant
Southwest Vegetarian Wrap on Flour Tortilla

Cold Salad
Served with Whole Fruit and a Cookie
Chetola Summer Spinach Salad with Chilled Shrimp
Kid's Plate
Served with Chips and a Cookie
Hamburger
Hotdog
Assorted Sodas $2
Cookies 2 for $2
Adults: $12
Kid's Menu: $8
*Price Includes Tax
*Iced Tea is Complimentary with Picnic

robertbartsch
10-19-2009, 12:24 PM
...When Modona was nominated for best live vocals, Sir Elton commented that the Material One lip sinks all her stuff including live performances.

...interesting!

John
10-19-2009, 12:29 PM
With all her money she can buy up all of Canada,,, Sell it off as 50 pound bags of ice cubes to the Arabs and make billions.

You do realize Canada is the USA's largest supplier of oil right? :blah:

richluvsound
10-19-2009, 12:58 PM
You lie!!!

Symphony on the Lawn Menu

Picnic on the Lawn
Hot Sandwich Plates
Served with Pasta Salad, Whole Fruit, Chips, and a Cookie
Condiments include cheddar and swiss cheese, smoked bacon,
lettuce, tomato, onions and roasted red peppers
Grilled Angus Burger
Veggie Burger
Grilled Pesto Marinated Chicken Breast Sandwich
Smoked Salmon Pastrami and Brie Cheese on a Butter Croissant
Southwest Vegetarian Wrap on Flour Tortilla

Cold Salad
Served with Whole Fruit and a Cookie
Chetola Summer Spinach Salad with Chilled Shrimp
Kid's Plate
Served with Chips and a Cookie
Hamburger
Hotdog
Assorted Sodas $2
Cookies 2 for $2
Adults: $12
Kid's Menu: $8
*Price Includes Tax
*Iced Tea is Complimentary with Picnic

based on these prices one could justify living on a strict diet of Symphony ........... !

Anyway, being a Gay Icon does not,by any stretch of the imagination constitute success. Just ask Kylie !!!!!!!. I mean look at the state of madonna . Why can't she grow old gracefully . She spent $ 6.5 million on a house in Marylebone and converted it into her personal gym. No room for her ego in this town...... it only adores sycophants .
And, as far wealth is concerned ....... Some people care more about how that money is made, not how much. She treats her staff like dirt.......! Guy Ritche told her to stick her money where her new toyboy COULD find it.
I would rather listen to my dog howl ......it least the mutt can carry a tune .... Dance , now, that is funny. Anyone can dance if they rehearse that much. There is nothing about this bint thats natural; apart from, that is , her vile personality !!!!! Madonna unplugged ...... No thanks LOL .
Would anyone repeat the experience of working or living with her ? just read the back cover . As far as entertain .... LOL a 50 yr old entertaining teenagers........ now that is just Sick.
An opinion based on experience . many wish they had not signed that privacy contract....... but then again ...... for bigger stars its not been needed.

richluvsound
10-19-2009, 01:03 PM

Hell, we could have a whip round and buy her a cabin in the Yukon :applaud:

PS with a chemical can !!!!

baldrick
10-19-2009, 03:21 PM
I think much of her music are great :applaud:And even better, some of her music also sound fantastic on my 250TIs, La Isla Bonita and Like A Prayer really makes the LE14 shine :D

But serioulsy, don't see the point of discussing musical taste, there is no right or wrong there... But IT there should be a better or worse in taste it would be measured in income/money, and if that's the case, Madonna is the best :p

richluvsound
10-20-2009, 12:33 AM
the 250ti is a very fine speaker indeed ;)

Maron Horonzakz
10-20-2009, 07:24 AM
I,ll buy her a drink and a $12. Symphony burger,,,The ol bitch can dance for me...

richluvsound
10-20-2009, 09:59 AM
Maron,

Now, Britney is the real quality in this genre. She does it all except mime..... :D
I can't imagine her being thick enough to make the same kind of music at 50
as she doing now. She is a genuine talent , maybe a little mixed up , but then again , who aint in some way. I respect the girl greatly. I have never heard that wrinkle sack say sorry !

She will make more money than that old trout and maintain dignity in the process

Rich

richluvsound
10-20-2009, 10:15 AM
makes bloody sense now !!!!!!! I cant believe after all that has happened in the past twelve months anyone would endorse the money over integrity debate.

so success is measured in money...... Thanks Wall Street and Canary Wharf !!!!!!!. :barf:

Rich