PDA

View Full Version : help requested - pioneer CT-F750 - belt locations

wd4090
09-21-2009, 08:36 PM
I dont know where else to turn with this, ive been trying to find a good picture on google for a good hour now, and been trying to figure out the belt placement on my own for a good 3 hours now..

so far, not counting the belt that goes to the counter, im up to 3 belts (testing with rubberbands im cutting/supergluing end to end to make the lengths i need, to see if this thing even works and how it sounds before purchasing proper belts)

anyway, if anybody has one of these things and it currently works, could you please send me a picture of the belt area..

I feel like im on the right track with it, so far ive gone from not working at all, to playing stupid slow, to being able to understand which track is playing, but still slow, and no reverse ability with the current belt placement:(

it seems to use some big fatties as the main drive belt, and then little thin ones for all the others.. I have a giant bag of brand new rubberbands so I have all the sizes i need for testing.. just gotto figure out what order they're supposed to be in.

MikeBrewster77
09-21-2009, 08:44 PM
Have you done a search over at Audiokarma? There's a few threads over there re: this deck, and one has a few pic attachments that may be helpful.

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=226222

Didn't open the attachments so not sure if they're what you need, but worth a glance.

wd4090
09-21-2009, 08:50 PM
you know, I did indeed see that thread, but I didnt notice clickable attachments, I was expecting pictures to just load. ive signed up there and am awaiting a moderator to approve it so i can view those pics.

Have you done a search over at Audiokarma? There's a few threads over there re: this deck, and one has a few pic attachments that may be helpful.

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=226222

Didn't open the attachments so not sure if they're what you need, but worth a glance.

wd4090
09-22-2009, 11:08 PM
so, they still havnt moved me through the queue, can someone snag those pics and put them over here please? tia:)