PDA

View Full Version : Patrician IV's

lpd
06-19-2004, 08:10 AM
Ok not to stir up any flames here....I am a true JBL nut, but I have an offer I'm not sure even I can refuse. I might be trading a tt for a pair of EV Patrician IV's. Anyone familiar with these monsters? Of course they don't have the outer ornate shell and are the bare utility cab inside, but the owner has blueprints for the outer shell!! I'm just looking for opinions.

Thanks

Peter

Charley Rummel
06-19-2004, 08:30 AM
I'm sure the JBL community here on the forum would be willing to grant you some kind of forgiveness - GO FOR IT!! You are being presented with quite an opportunity! (Be sure to stuff 'em with JBL components, however:D)

Regards,
Charley

Guido
06-25-2004, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by lpd
Ok not to stir up any flames here....I am a true JBL nut, but I have an offer I'm not sure even I can refuse. I might be trading a

tt

for a pair of EV Patrician IV's. Anyone familiar with these monsters? Of course they don't have the outer ornate shell and are the bare utility cab inside, but the owner has blueprints for the outer shell!! I'm just looking for opinions.

Thanks

Peter

Sorry for a maybe stupid question, but what is a "tt"?
If it is an Audi TT it is a bad deal :cool:

Hofmannhp
06-25-2004, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by Guido
Sorry for a maybe stupid question, but what is a "tt"?
If it is an Audi TT it is a bad deal :cool:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

HP

Chas
06-25-2004, 07:46 AM
If it is an Audi TT it is a bad deal

An Audi plattenspeiler??:rotfl:

Guido
06-25-2004, 08:59 AM
:banghead: :biting: :bomb:

lpd
06-25-2004, 10:58 AM
Actually I didn't go for the deal. The Patricians needed to much work for my tastes.