PDA

View Full Version : SMKSoundPro's natal day

Titanium Dome
09-07-2009, 07:17 PM
No that's not a typo; it's his natal day, not his fatal day.

You're one of the young 'uns around these here parts. Hope you had a great day. We made it a holiday for you. :D

:birthday:

Doc Mark
09-09-2009, 03:11 AM
Happy Birthday, Scotty!! My Sweet Bride's BD was yesterday, the 8th, and we celebrated with a fine meal at a local restaurant. Hope you had a fine day, too, and that you enjoyed some fine fare up in God's Country, where you live!! Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc

hjames
09-09-2009, 04:14 AM
hey hey Scot! Hope you had a great birthday and enjoyed some pleasant time of your own!
Enjoy the oddometer flipping over and the treats that go with it!:applaud:

SMKSoundPro
10-14-2009, 08:12 AM
WOW!
Thank you for the birthday greetings!
I hope all is well woth everyone. Life is good here. I am getting ready for our next theatre production of Rocky Horror Show. It should fun when it really starts. Now its just building sets and stages. I will need to combine two mixers into one console to have enough channels. I am moving the dj booth out to the back of the house FOH where it belongs. (I spent 8 hours today fixing a Hammond C3 with a 122 Leslie and can still smell the tone wheel generator oil on my hands after repeated washings.) All JBL's and Crowns are working flawlessly and thank those of you that have helped and advised. I hope I can help others.

Again, thank you for the birthday greetings. Lisa and I had Halibut Olympia and then just hung out at home. I am 48 now. The same age as my wife, again.

Write when you can. I do look and pop in here every few days to see what is going on.

Scotty.