PDA

View Full Version : 4430 Woofer Foam Surround Repair

D Of Oxford
07-03-2009, 10:23 AM
Good Afternoon All,

I have a pair of 4430's that I've owned since new. They have been wonderful to listen to over the years. Sadly, the foam surround on both woofers have lost their fight. Where can I have these repaired by a reputable outfit. Thank you all in advance.

Kindest Regards

D of Oxford

oznob
07-03-2009, 10:52 AM
I would hit up LHF member "Edgewound" who is an authorized JBL tech. and, from my own experience, does excellent work. He is in the So. California area. I have also used Daniel at "Audivex" in Berkeley CA, [email protected]. He also does excellent work. I'm sure others will chime in with their recommendations.

bigyank
07-06-2009, 10:00 AM
I would hit up LHF member "Edgewound" who is an authorized JBL tech. and, from my own experience, does excellent work. He is in the So. California area. I have also used Daniel at "Audivex" in Berkeley CA, [email protected]. He also does excellent work. I'm sure others will chime in with their recommendations.

I 2nd the above recommendation. Have you ever though of trying to do the refoam yourself? If so, try searching Rick Cobb on this site. Either way good luck! :applaud:

Yank