PDA

View Full Version : Deep rolling Bournemouth thunder!

JBL 4645
06-25-2009, 05:42 PM
I took these measurements only a short while ago as Bournemouth has some wicked overhead deep rolling thunder tonight.

It was in the air and the colour as well as the clouds changed colour Its been happening now for several hours in moderate slow waves and few mild quick ones and deep rolling slow ones that radiate over wide range of area.

It’s starting to dissipate now thou the rain is still falling.

JBL 4645
06-25-2009, 05:46 PM
I thought it was moving away then came along a deeper crackle of thunder kinder mild thou I’m recording and waiting for the BIG ONE!

The recorded time is on the left hand side of waterfall graph of the time the thunder struck UK time of course.

JBL 4645
06-25-2009, 06:01 PM
I’ve just put it together why Bournemouth is being thundered loudly! I just read that Michael Jackson as passed no way. If this is the case I think the king of rock n’ roll is up in the clouds playing his final concert.

Basically this is BAD ASS thunder storm. Coincidence I think not because there has to be connection with the storms timing?

http://www.mediabistro.com/agencyspy/original/Michael_jackson_bad_cd_cover_1987_cdda.jpg

R.I.P. Michael :(

LowPhreak
06-26-2009, 07:18 AM
You mean the "King of Pop", right? Elvis I think had the moniker "King of Rock n' Roll".

Jacko had a few good songs, but he was too weird for me, in the same category as Phil Spector, etc. :p

Nice recording the thunder, tho' I think the Gawds of the Air could use a few 4645C's or ASB6128V's for better output in the lowest octaves.

:bouncy:

JBL 4645
06-26-2009, 07:40 AM
You mean the "King of Pop", right? Elvis I think had the moniker "King of Rock n' Roll".

Jacko had a few good songs, but he was too weird for me, in the same category as Phil Spector, etc. :p

Nice recording the thunder, tho' I think the Gawds of the Air could use a few 4645C's or ASB6128V's for better output in the lowest octaves.

:bouncy:

Oh thanks for the nice words on the graphs I’m thinking about re-tuning the sub for possible lower output but not possible at high SPL db due to possible damage. Low levels would seem more natural since the real storm was quite.

I think that thunder was not-thunder last night but in fact Alien Encounter U.F.O. carrying wacko to far of distant words. The U.F.O. was travelling from west to east leaving a warp wormhole time delay low frequency that was displaced though space in some way that I’m unable to unfathomed.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk123/IndianaJones34/wakoalienvset.jpg

LowPhreak
06-26-2009, 08:33 AM
I believe Jacko has already been to distant worlds with the aliens. :beamup: The trouble was - he was too weird for them so they brought him back. :thnkfast:

JBL 4645
06-27-2009, 07:44 AM
I believe Jacko has already been to distant worlds with the aliens. :beamup: The trouble was - he was too weird for them so they brought him back. :thnkfast:

:rotfl:
Oh, dear that was too funny I’m stealing this one for another post.:D

LowPhreak
06-27-2009, 08:12 AM
:thmbsup:

JBL 4645
06-27-2009, 08:41 AM
The thunder storm was not of this Earth it had some kind of out-worldly about it?

I think dispersal charges of electrical energy that I was witnessing that night was the Alien Encounters giving Jacko a jump-start of sort as their Alien Encounter spaceship flew over Bournemouth and 1 ½ impulse power.:D

JBL 4645
06-27-2009, 02:55 PM
WTF are you smoking that gets you jabbering such BS ??
Its NOT an audio discussion, its just your gums flapping in the empty air!

SPARE US this schlock!

Well actually its my mind speaking. I'm sure the Alien Encounter took over my mind :D LOL and yes I’m also smoking BS its good sh%t you want some.:p Oh, come on lighten up.

I’m guessing that a third thunder storm brewing in the air has its quite humid.

MikeBrewster77
06-27-2009, 03:10 PM
Maybe someone can start an off-topic thread dealing with alien abductions. :dont-know

I'm sure that would do wonders for the quality of the forum's membership... :barf:

JBL 4645
06-27-2009, 03:36 PM
Maybe someone can start an off-topic thread dealing with alien abductions. :dont-know

I'm sure that would do wonders for the quality of the forum's membership... :barf:

I guess you’re not a fan of Alien Encounters.:D