PDA

View Full Version : Eckhard

Don McRitchie
05-24-2004, 08:49 AM
I have received over a dozen desparate emails from someone named Eckhard in Germany who cannot access our forum. I have replied around a dozen times with no response. My best guess is that Eckhard is using an ISP with a very agressive spam blocker that blocked our forum confirmation email and my many attemps to reply. I am posting this here to see if anyone else wants to try and act as a relay. If so, send me a PM and I'll send you his email address. I would suggest someone from Germany since they may have a better chance of getting around the spam blocker and in case there are language issues (although his English appears fairly good).

Don

Hofmannhp
05-24-2004, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Don McRitchie
I have received over a dozen desparate emails from someone named Eckhard in Germany who cannot access our forum. .....
Don

Hi Don,

all ok...I reached him by mail...he answered few min ago.
He's a new member soon.

HP

4313B
05-24-2004, 11:38 AM
Hofmannhp,

Is Homburg Bad in a good way, is it Bad like Michael Jackson, or is it Bad as in the traditional meaning of the word?

Hofmannhp
05-24-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Giskard
Hofmannhp,
Is Homburg Bad in a good way, is it Bad like Michael Jackson, or is it Bad as in the traditional meaning of the word?

Hahahahahha....I have to tell that our mayor....maybe he will invite you to visit our town.
Giskard that was great :D I never thought of this possibility.

Be sure that it is not in the same way like Michael Jackson and not in YOUR meaning of the word.

It's in the meaning of "bath" like a health resort, spa....like this.

Giskard...you can ask me everything.

HP

boputnam
05-24-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Hofmannhp
It's in the meaning of "bath" like a health resort, spa....like this.
So, something like Bad Bath would translate idiomatically, how... :hmm: Maybe Bad Bad? ;)

I knew HP would step-in to assist! Nice... :coolness:

Hofmannhp
05-24-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by boputnam (edited by HP)
I knew HP would step-in to assist! ....

sorry Giskard and Bo,

I cannot resist....

here's the main landmark....the palace of the earls in Bad Homburg.

HP

boputnam
05-24-2004, 01:00 PM
HP, I had no idea! Nice home!

From now - you are "Earl HP of Bad Homburg"... :bow:

;)