PDA

View Full Version : Is it 4645's birthday ?

SEAWOLF97
02-21-2009, 04:11 PM
HBD Andy :birthday:

hjames
02-21-2009, 04:47 PM
Woohoo!! JBL 4645 has a Birthday - Go Ashly!!
- You have a GREAT time young man ('cause 42 is just a wee bit past 39!!)

Hope Sooty is doin' well -
and hope you had a nice warm day, with great movies!

JBL 4645
02-21-2009, 05:41 PM
Point of fact it’s been a naff strange day, quiet stayed up all last night into the early morning hours to view WANTED 2008.

Sooty has been cool, cool cat all-day long.

Thank you, Tom, Heather, humbly for the birthday wishes.:)

Doc Mark
02-21-2009, 06:38 PM
Hey, Ashly!

Happy Birthday, Mate!!! Today, in honor of your special day (of course! ;):D) I brought home a very nice 4645 enclosure!!! :applaud::birthday: :applaud:

OK, it was pure coincidence! ;) But neat, nonetheless! (More about that, in a separate thread.) In any case, hope your birthday was outstanding, and that you and Sooty are hoising a pint of the "black", to celebrate!! Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc

JBL 4645
02-21-2009, 07:45 PM
Hey, Ashly!

Happy Birthday, Mate!!! Today, in honor of your special day (of course! ;):D) I brought home a very nice 4645 enclosure!!! :applaud::birthday: :applaud:

OK, it was pure coincidence! ;) But neat, nonetheless! (More about that, in a separate thread.) In any case, hope your birthday was outstanding, and that you and Sooty are hoising a pint of the "black", to celebrate!! Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc

Yeah cheers Doc, don’t drink but sometimes I make an acceptation.

Hmm, should be interesting to view with pictures inside and out I like pictures inside just as much.
:applaud:

SMKSoundPro
02-22-2009, 12:51 AM
Happy Birthday to you... Congrats Ashly!
Our best to you and Sooty~!

JBL 4645
02-22-2009, 01:52 AM
Happy Birthday to you... Congrats Ashly!
Our best to you and Sooty~!

Yeah cheers mate thanks I trust it’s nippy in Alaska? Stay wrapped up warm, watch those dogs! They might be The Thing Dog! YIKES! :D

Hoerninger
02-22-2009, 02:17 AM
Happy Birthday, Ashley!:cheers:
I am a bit late, but you still have sunday.
:dj-party:

02-22-2009, 10:54 AM
Best wishes to you. :cheers:

Hope you had a great one.

JBL 4645
02-26-2009, 03:35 PM
Happy Birthday, Ashley!:cheers:

I am a bit late, but you still have sunday.
:dj-party:

But that was last week but I have this Sunday coming up if that counts? :D

Best wishes to you. :cheers:

Hope you had a great one.

Cheers for that it was naff birthday no cake, no drink just bugger all now have you had bugger all for a birthday, bugger all is the best.

Titanium Dome
02-27-2009, 09:59 AM
But that was last week but I have this Sunday coming up if that counts? :D

Cheers for that it was naff birthday no cake, no drink just bugger all now have you had bugger all for a birthday, bugger all is the best.

I've never buggered on my birthday, but I've been buggered.

It's the days between birthdays that count. (That's a Dome-ism.) Have a great 364!

Rolf
02-27-2009, 02:10 PM
Late from me, but happy BD. :applaud:

JBL 4645
02-28-2009, 01:08 PM
I've never buggered on my birthday, but I've been buggered.

It's the days between birthdays that count. (That's a Dome-ism.) Have a great 364!

I know you’ve been buggered plenty :smsex: with something or it chewing on those binding posts, I’d be pissed if, it where me.:biting:

Well my dad and step mom, popped around to see the cat this afternoon and dropped off some bananas and grapes and a little dosh for my birthday last week, which was kind.

My step mom, really fancies my Sooty. Strange my cat goes all shy or scared when seeing other people. If it where an outdoors cat, it would run away from strangers, as I’ve seen this with some cats.

JBL 4645
02-28-2009, 01:11 PM
Late from me, but happy BD. :applaud:

Never too late seems like it was only yesterday.

No worries I doubt my close friends would even know or the last 4 or 5 years that have pasted. I’m pretty used to it by now.