PDA

View Full Version : Heather’s birthday today!!

JBL 4645
02-18-2009, 08:22 PM
http://www.sfmusicbox.com/images/000/44/200500014868_hs.jpg
:birthday: Heather

Yes I know how you feel it’s another day another dollar. But it’s your birthday you feisty little kitten.

So do you and Emma, have any plans today, of course you do, that was silly question. :D

Nobody knows where my Johnny has gone
Judy left the same time
Why was he holding her hand
When he's supposed to be mine

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to, cry if I want to
You would cry too if it happened to you

Playin' my records, keep dancin' all night
Leave me alone for a while
'Till Johnny's dancin' with me
I've got no reason to smile

------ LEAD BREAK ------

Judy and Johnny just walked through the door
Like a queen with her king
Oh what a birthday surprise
Judy's wearin' his ring

Titanium Dome
02-18-2009, 09:12 PM
Amazing! Heather is finally 29 years old. Bless you on your special day, and don't worry, 30 isn't so bad when it comes. ;)

Hoerninger
02-19-2009, 02:48 AM
Happy Birthday, Heather!
:band:
Feel so young as I do.
:spin:

BMWCCA
02-19-2009, 07:06 AM
Allow me to be the fourth to wish you a very happy 29th!

Play something LOUD.

http://www.audioheritage.org/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=29493&stc=1&d=1195338287

Hofmannhp
02-19-2009, 07:23 AM
Heather,

wish you a very happy b-day from (not so) far away Germany.:cheers:
all the best

HP

SEAWOLF97
02-19-2009, 09:34 AM
Hey ... I sent you a present yesterday ,, consider it a ...........

Doc Mark
02-19-2009, 11:30 AM
Hello, Heather,

Sweet Bride and I wish you a very happy birthday!! May you be blessed with many, many more, and may each be better than the last! We can't stop the years from clicking on our personal odometer, but we can surely enjoy every single mile we put on it!! ;):D:applaud: Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc and Sweet Bride

bigstereo
02-19-2009, 12:03 PM
Happy Birthday Heather!

SMKSoundPro
02-19-2009, 02:32 PM
Another Year has gone by already??? Happy Birthday Miss Heather from Lisa and I!!!

Everybody Sing>>>

Happy Bithday to You...

hjames
02-19-2009, 02:49 PM
Thanks everybody!!

Was a busy day at work, plus my coworkers surprised me and took me out for a nice Thai curry with chicken for lunch today.
But I'm playing hookey tomorrow and taking some time for me!

Emma is away in Richmond, visiting her sister in the hospital (who has some internal issues, but is hopefully on the mend!).

Anyway, we've been together 12 years come April, so we can miss a day now and then - but we plan to play out the birthday feasting next month, probably March 21st ... probably Dim Sum - maybe a movie later in the day, then quite time at home afterwards ... just time together is all I need!

But she's away this weekend, so I can crank the tunes !!

my copy of "Bach: The Four Great Toccatas and Fugues" arrived yesterday - its SACD-surround and the first track sounded GREAT on the OPPO when I played some of it last night ... (I get the BEST tips from you all!)

Tonight I have to prep my poor old PowerMac G4 MDD so I can migrate files to the new iMac coming tomorrow ... yeah, it was time to get one of those Intel machines but it'll probably be a while before I install a Windows
partition on it ...

And I may have a buyer for the old machine - so its wipe and fresh OSX install to get that moved out ...

Again, thanks for all the good cheer and well wishes from you all - !!

Fred Sanford
02-19-2009, 08:44 PM
Have a great day & weekend!

je

02-19-2009, 09:52 PM
Best wishes to you. Hope you had a great one. :cheers:

opimax
02-20-2009, 11:06 AM
As usual i miss the good stuff, hope you enjoyed your day and it carries through the weekend

:applaud:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:applaud:

Mark

Rolf
02-27-2009, 02:13 PM
I join the chorus. Late as always. Happy BD Heather.:cheers:

hjames
02-27-2009, 02:17 PM
I join the chorus. Late as always. Happy BD Heather.:cheers:
Thanks Rolf! -
Emma was away last week tending to her sister in the Hospital, so we are going to celebrate my b'day this weekend instead!

Our plans are to start with some Dim Sum tomorrow, go buy some teak kitchen chairs to go with this neat Danish table
I found on Craigslist last saturday, and hopefully sell my old Mac when we get home ...
then snuggling to Movies and Music 'til the wee hours!

(Loves me some old honey-wood furniture! - Not sure if this old table is teak but for the price, who'd be that fussy?
I've had this in the basement all week, rubbing it down with orange oil ...
this has built-in leaves at each end - I pulled the left one out as a demo - it was such a deal for $15!)

BMWCCA
02-27-2009, 07:04 PM
I've had this in the basement all week, rubbing it down with orange oil ...
this has built-in leaves at each end - I pulled the left one out as a demo We have an antique one in oak. It was sold to us as a "pub table" but I'm sure there are many here who will be happy to set me straight on that. :D

Have a great weekend.

opimax
02-28-2009, 08:29 AM
Next time you are here (a listening opportunity is in the works )make sure you look at my dining room table, a coffee table upstairs, and the little table in the back room. Hope you are enjoying the weekend.

I need to be more social again :applaud::applaud:

Mark

JBL 4645
02-28-2009, 12:59 PM
Been to the Antique Road Show have we Heather. Nice buy like the folding out part its like 007 gadget. Goodbye Mr. Bond.:007: :D Make a good card table it would.

http://www.audioheritage.org/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=37597&stc=1&d=1235769539

hjames
02-28-2009, 03:09 PM
Been to the Antique Road Show have we Heather. Nice buy like the folding out part its like 007 gadget. Goodbye Mr. Bond.:007: :D Make a good card table it would.

If you like that one, have a look at the one we chased down today. Emma thought it was just the neatest thing - folds down to 7 inches across when both leaves are collapsed .. or lift one side and swing the leg out to support it, or lift the other side and swing its leg out too! Another table that has dried out, but just a bit of orange oil is bringing it back ... and we just LOVE the grain! Check out the 3rd picture for the repeating burls in the grain. and that miscoloured place on the left foot? I wiped it with orange oil and it matches the rest of the leg! Awesome ...

JBL 4645
02-28-2009, 03:24 PM
Interesting deisgn the way the legs crossover, yes the grain patten is nice, nice craftmasnship.

opimax
02-28-2009, 04:41 PM
Ema was right! I'll take 1, that would work even better in my living room.

Good score!

Mark

hjames
03-01-2009, 08:36 AM
Ema was right! I'll take 1, that would work even better in my living room.

Good score!

Mark

Well, we got 4 nice chairs in DC to go with the other table ...
seems to be a nice combination -

With the left leaf extended it works very nice in that space!

if we can keep the cats off it - (those danged catz!)

JBL 4645
03-01-2009, 12:18 PM
You’re cats are well disciplined trained to eat at the table now that is good house manners.:D

Woofer
03-02-2009, 05:30 AM
Happy Birthday Heather

21 today!!! :p

From me, all the way from Australia. :applaud:

Woofer. (aka George)