PDA

View Full Version : This Forum Works Quite Well. No, Really.

Ducatista47
01-18-2009, 09:32 AM
I am marveling at the intelligent and evenhanded, even democratic discourse resulting from my possibly ignorant suggestion for a new category. If you think this forum, meaning we members, are routinely thick headed, unfocused or obtuse, (I do not think this is the case; 4313B is entitled to his own opinion of course :D) check out what I was rewarded with over on an otherwise useful and fun automotive forum.

My experience starts with post #19. Post #23 requires no answer and I will be very disappointed if one is forthcoming. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=233497&page=2

As a little background, if this little pad heater is applied as directed, it should never, ever fall off. The FAQ cautions, in fact, that the installation is permanent and irreversible.

I did not add, for the sake of civility, that admonitions to use the search function first do not normally include checking to make sure everyone who might read my post already knows how to suck their thumb. If we were like that, there would be endless warnings every time soldering, cutting or the use of electricity was suggested.

Clark