PDA

View Full Version : Project redesigned system 5 way, help me !

Huynh Chau
01-14-2009, 05:03 PM
Now I have the project redesigned system 5 speakers on the driver configuration as follows: Fostex T500-MK2,Tad-2001,Westrex-T530, Altec-414, 2 JBL 2235
As a small room that I still enjoy playing dual Bass. I want to baffle smaller JBL 4350 and all drivers to always inside, I don't know design speakers 1 below bass and 1 on bass or 2 below the horizontal bass, the sound different? Should try to design the driver's direct line 1 for easy setup or sound drivers set the template as JBL 4351 speakers also ,????? You should see the image design speakers any form? Advantages and defects each design?
Hope you have a consultant or design any other speakers small, neat, or, beautiful and "All in one". I apologize for my English is not good. I would, thank the comments of many You!

Paul D
01-15-2009, 07:18 AM
If I were you, I would do away with one of those midbass drivers. The altecs should easily cover the range between the 15's and the horns. If you stick with a 4 way design, you would end up with a system similar to the 4350. The crossover design could actually be similar to the 4350 with some minor tweaking. Looks like a very interesting combination though!