PDA

View Full Version : Strange L65s??

Fjonkalicious
12-31-2008, 03:21 AM
I have two pairs of L65, one pair Jubal and another pair L65A. Today there came a guy to buy a record player, who told me that he used to have a pair of L65, but they where:

White casing
White bass cone
Glass top

He said that a friend of his bought in the first place on a fair here in my town, Sweden. After that he bought them, nobody had tried paint them or something like that. I think he is wrong about the model number, but which speaker could it be, with glass top?

He later sold them to a danish person who was very happy went he collected them.

Best regards

Filip

57BELAIRE
12-31-2008, 03:29 PM
Sounds like an L55 with the LE14.

Never seen one in white , though

toddalin
12-31-2008, 04:28 PM
I have two pairs of L65, one pair Jubal and another pair L65A. Today there came a guy to buy a record player, who told me that he used to have a pair of L65, but they where:

White casing
White bass cone
Glass top

He said that a friend of his bought in the first place on a fair here in my town, Sweden. After that he bought them, nobody had tried paint them or something like that. I think he is wrong about the model number, but which speaker could it be, with glass top?

He later sold them to a danish person who was very happy went he collected them.

Best regards

Filip

L65's had smoked glass tops. I've seen them and they are in the JBL literature.