PDA

View Full Version : L300 fun!

Doc Mark
12-20-2008, 09:59 AM
Good Morning, All,

Last night, Sweet Bride and I enjoyed a DVD of "Titanic". We have had the VHS version of that wonderful movie, and have always enjoyed it. But, recently, I got a DVD of it, and last night, with the addition of our wonderful L300's, we enjoyed the movie even more than we ever had before, which was quite a bit!! The L300's added a sense of realism that was heretofore missing from our enjoyment of that movie, and we heard things that had previously escaped us when watching "Titanic"! Though they may have been eclipsed by other, newer, JBL designs, the venerable L300's are still an impressive, and very wonderful design, and we dearly love ours!!! I can only imagine what our system will be like once I finally have time to add a good subwoofer, and can begin to play around with bi-tri-quad-amping the JBL bits I've collected!! Ooooooo! Fun, fun, fun!! Thanks for enduring yet another testamonial for the old L300's, Folks! The Legacy systems, like the L300, are simply wonderful, despite no longer being SOTA. Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc and Sweet Bride

Audiobeer
12-20-2008, 10:21 AM
I watched the same movie on a pair of 4343's a buddy had and your right. The older JBLs just don't cease to amaze me. ! :)