PDA

View Full Version : Recommendation inquiry

invstbiker
10-29-2008, 10:07 PM
Hi guys, My church here in Cave Creek, AZ is building a new 40,000 sq ft rectangle building. I would like to contribute to the sound system cause and need direction as far as what type of JBL sound system to use. Rather than the old school stuff, we want to go new. Any guidance-recommendation greatly appreciated. Also a dealer recommendation, if any.

Thank you in advance...:)

johnaec
10-29-2008, 10:49 PM
A good place to start is: http://www.jblpro.com/catalog/support/search.aspx and type in Church Sound which will turn up a bunch of relevant JBL docs on how to go about approaching church sound specifically.

John

speakerdave
10-29-2008, 10:49 PM
I suggest you help them find a qualified pro.

invstbiker
10-29-2008, 10:51 PM
Thanks guys, really appreciate it

boputnam
11-05-2008, 09:32 AM
I suggest you help them find a qualified pro.Bingo. You are embarking on a non-trivial exercise which is easy to muck up.

I can recommend a very qualified and well-respected installer out of Albuquerque - he works throughout NM and AZ. Very competitive and responsive. Lemme know...

invstbiker
11-05-2008, 09:35 AM
Bingo. You are embarking on a non-trivial exercise which is easy to muck up.

I can recommend a very qualified and well-respected installer out of Albuquerque - he works throughout NM and AZ. Very competitive and responsive. Lemme know...

Thank you, please pm me the name and number and I'll pass it on to the powers that be.

Steve