PDA

View Full Version : L110 Quadrex Grills Support

kegrdude
10-16-2008, 07:56 AM
Hi.....I am looking quite possibly at purchasing some Quadrex grills for a set of L110's I picked up recently. My question is; are the QX grills for the L100's interchangable with the L110's? I thought that I read somewhere in the past that they were the same dimensions. Any help would be appreciated.

K-Dude

LRBacon
10-16-2008, 08:49 AM
My question is; are the QX grills for the L100's interchangable with the L110's? I thought that I read somewhere in the past that they were the same dimensions. Any help would be appreciated.

K-Dude

The overall outside dimensions are the same, but L100 grille frame will not fit on the L110. You could contact Roger or Bart at http://www.foamtrends.com/.
Roger can make custom frames to fit the L110. There would probably have to be something installed to support the quadrex inserts. He made a pair of grille frames with walnut sides for my L110's which accept the framed JBL cloth inserts for the L100. Roger does make a very nice grille frame. Excellent craftsmanship on both Bart and Roger's parts.

Larry

LRBacon
10-16-2008, 09:04 AM
K-Dude, here a few pics of Roger's custom made L110 grille frames with the JBL L100 cloth insert.

Larry