PDA

View Full Version : Trip to Michigan

indycraft
08-08-2008, 01:04 PM
I just got back from a quick trip to Michigan and had the opportunity to meet in person....Rick (saeman), and his wife Donna. Unfortunately my wife Diane could not be with me.

We discussed many things including.......Price of acoustically transparent foam/ employees / sales volumes / existing facility location / I need my oil changed...We'll pull your car in and get right to it / price of acoustically transparent foam / issues of consistency in production / foam pore sizes / price of gas / fishing / construction techniques / what to have for lunch / price of sweet corn / what would you like to drink / this is great / a mosquito just got me (I don't think I actually said this aloud but I did think it / I think your cat wants that brat / methods of woodworking joinery / material handling / hold that tight and I'll turn it on / did I mention the price of acoustically transparent foam? / have another piece of corn/ the importance of jigs and templates in processes/ I can't believe I am sitting here in the center of the 4300 universe/ have another brat. / crating techniques /here look at these (At this point I am wondering the best way to close my jaw and get my chin off the floor).

My visit concluded this morning over a cup of coffee on the patio under a beautiful blue sky. I am well aware had it not been for the existence of this forum the aforementioned meeting would not have taken place.

Thank you Rick and Donna for letting me into your world during my unplanned mad dash to Grand Rapids.

Bart

P.S. Most memorable moment.......the gleam that Rick gets in his eyes when talking about a set of 43** he is making for himself.

Rolf
08-09-2008, 07:21 AM
What a night....:applaud::D Wish I had been there!