PDA

View Full Version : In the sun

Fangio
07-31-2008, 07:50 AM
We have decent heat here currently, +30° C regularly and the july '08 has kept what the name promises. So looking forward to august.

I've put an "outdoor system" on the balkony, hooked up to a mac and enjoy iTunes or netradio with it whenever I have time :beach:
3 guesses what it consists of, especially the LF.

So what do you guys use for listening to good music outside this year, in your favorite place in the garden/backyard/terrasse/patio/beachbar – or the trailer down by the river? Don't forget a picture please. Disco rigs of your resort or concert locations are also welcome, as long as it's audio component related and reflects the weather.

Mr. Widget
07-31-2008, 08:05 AM
3 guesses what it consists of, especially the LF.
How about an orange framed Fender D120F?

I hope your neighbors share your taste in music. :D

Widget

Fangio
07-31-2008, 09:10 AM
How about an orange framed Fender D120F?
Damn that was fast. :thmbsup:

I hope your neighbors share your taste in music. :DMostly smooth jazz and chillout music playing.. there's just a pair 6BQ5's between the speaker and the source – so sweet at moderate levels, no complaints to fear.

Hoerninger
07-31-2008, 09:52 AM
Finest weather hear. I am listening to
Bob Marley "Babylon by bus"
and do the clearing of weeds.

Still listening with two BRAUN L810 and two BRAUN L710 (some will remember A/D/S). With coming september I'll upgrade with two additional L710 and an appropriate 7.1 receiver. (Hopefully with fine weather.)

No JBL so far, my wife is the gal for that , you know. :banana:
Anyway, all within the house - and it fills nicely the garden. :beach: