PDA

View Full Version : Everest II Field Trip

speakerdave
06-18-2008, 01:37 PM
Sorry not everyone could go, but it can be revealed now that over the weekend there was a successful field trip for a few Lansing Heritage Forum Members to hear the Everest II at an undisclosed location. Much amazement was expressed:

Mr. Widget
06-18-2008, 01:52 PM
Dave, I almost didn't recognize you in your war paint. :eek:

Widget

speakerdave
06-18-2008, 01:54 PM
Dave, I almost didn't recognize you in your war paint. :eek:

Widget

Bus monitor must be ready for anything.

macaroonie
06-18-2008, 05:12 PM
You will have noticed how the war paint color co-ordinates ( in a designer kind of way ) with the upholstry. This is really a new dimension. :p

Robh3606
06-18-2008, 05:18 PM
You will have noticed how the war paint color co-ordinates ( in a designer kind of way ) with the upholstry. This is really a new dimension. :p

And the Drapes:hyp:

Rob:blink:

hjames
06-18-2008, 05:58 PM
Dang - its Werner Herzog's (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083946/)crew, all painted up (paid up?) and ready to invest in JBL bigtime!

Or is that "...on a vision quest for the ultimate JBL..."

speakerdave
06-18-2008, 06:03 PM
. . . . Or is that "...on a vision quest for the ultimate JBL..."

Well, that's what I feel like sometimes doing that, but those guys are actually organized to protest a hydroelectric dam that will flood them out.

David

Maron Horonzakz
06-19-2008, 06:12 AM
Speaking of floods I,m ass deep in water here near Hannible Mo.

speakerdave
06-19-2008, 08:32 AM
I hope not in your house!

Maron Horonzakz
06-19-2008, 09:54 AM
No not my house....I live near the Mark Twain Lake and our dam is holding back a large body of water untill the crest passes,,,At least crest passes St Louis. Then we will open the dam gates again,, and flood St louis again Then i,ll pick out all the JBL speakers floating by,,,WWWWAAAHHH HA HA !!!:applaud:

Hoerninger
06-19-2008, 11:46 AM
Maron,

here in Europe they mentioned the flood, but no JBL ...
Good luck to you!
_________
Peter

hjames
06-19-2008, 11:48 AM
... we will open the dam gates ... and flood St louis again Then I'll pick out all the JBL speakers floating by,,,WWWWAAAHHH HA HA !!!:applaud:

Maron, here in Europe they mentioned the flood, but no JBL ...
Good luck to you!
_________
Peter

It doesn't come down in the glaciers?

Hoerninger
06-19-2008, 02:09 PM
... the glaciers?

They ain't that what they used to be.:(

But before I start to be totally off topic here I would like to mention that I remember a visit in Austria where I could listen in the quiet nature of a big snow covered mountain to the loud music played off a ski lodge by four JBL speakers:
One to the north, one to the east, one to the south and one to the west. :band:

Rolf
06-21-2008, 01:13 PM
No not my house....I live near the Mark Twain Lake and our dam is holding back a large body of water untill the crest passes,,,At least crest passes St Louis. Then we will open the dam gates again,, and flood St louis again Then i,ll pick out all the JBL speakers floating by,,,WWWWAAAHHH HA HA !!!:applaud:

HAHAHA You must be ...:bs: iting