PDA

View Full Version : Pro light and Sound exhibition in Germany

Hofmannhp
03-13-2008, 12:37 PM
Hi Folks,

today I visited the yearly Pro Light and Sound exhibition in Frankfurt. A good place to see all the new products and to meet a lot of people.

So my first way was to visit the Harman Pro booth. The name "booth" isn't right.....they had the largest exhibition stand and all very populated...not easy to see all they had to show.

The best was, that I had a meeting with Mark Gander, the Vice President of JBL Marketing.
Beside others I also talked with him about the LHF and he's got a big smile in his face.

I got the order to give you all here his best regards and that they highly appreciate what we do here.

(btw: I got an invitation to Northridge in June, )

HP

louped garouv
03-13-2008, 12:39 PM
cool...
:applaud:

so, in your opinion, what was Harmon's "best in show" that they decided to display at the exhibit?

rs237
03-13-2008, 12:50 PM
Hi Folks,

today I visited the yearly Pro Light and Sound exhibition in Frankfurt. A good place to see all the new products and to meet a lot of people.

So my first way was to visit the Harman Pro booth. The name "booth" isn't right.....they had the largest exhibition stand and all very populated...not easy to see all they had to show.

The best was, that I had a meeting with Mark Gander, the Vice President of JBL Marketing.
Beside others I also talked with him about the LHF and he's got a big smile in his face.

I got the order to give you all here his best regards and that they highly appreciate what we do here.

(btw: I got an invitation to Northridge in June, )

HP

Hello HP,

Where are the pictures?

regards
juergen

Hofmannhp
03-13-2008, 01:04 PM
cool...
:applaud:
so, in your opinion, what was Harmon's "best in show" that they decided to display at the exhibit?

Hi loup,

the complete exhibition stand shows all brands of the harman group and the JBL part was the largest. The main product displayed there was the new active VRX system.....inside with 2262, 2408 and a digital Crown amp with a lot of power. The system wasn't that heavy...not more than 50pounds I guess.
Only a few single drivers to see there.

The Studio Monitors to see and hear are miles away (in size) from what we often talk about in LHF, but they sound very natural (not easy to say in this noisy halls.)

Jürgen: got no Photo with me, was a business date

HP